Glasnow traded to Dodgers

Chicago White Sox

11 minutes ago, SoCalChiSox said:

Pepiot was Top 100 before he graduated. So Glasnow with 25m salary, injury history and one year of control got a Top 100. 

I was told Cease isn't going to get dick tho...

I don't think Pepiot is a starting pitcher though unless the Rays see that for him. 

That's usually why I usually didnt mention him about potential players in a Cease trade.

He was more of an opener and 26 years old but has done well with the Doders. Doesn't really have the innings built up yet to be a full time SP.

So he is talented.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside

36 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

I don't think Pepiot is a starting pitcher though unless the Rays see that for him. 

That's usually why I usually didnt mention him about potential players in a Cease trade.

He was more of an opener and 26 years old but has done well with the Doders. Doesn't really have the innings built up yet to be a full time SP.

So he is talented.

The Rays always find a way. Opener or not he'll probably be turned into a stud.

Rays doing what the Rays do. They got 2 mid 20s guy who are solid if not spectacular players. Pepiot 26 has good command . Solid opener, long or short relief. FA 2029.

De Luca 25, OF who can play all 3 OF positions and a very solid defender with some offensive upside. FA 2030. Pepiot likely to be good contributor going forward and DeLuca possible 4th OF candidate.

DeLuca probably could've been the leading RF guy for the Sox as a 3rd or 4th piece in a Cease trade unless you prefer those bottom pieces to be younger. But an older guy with defensive quality with offensive upside and  6 years of control should've been right up Getz alley if he was looking for a potential starter in RF.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside

6 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Rays doing what the Rays do. They got 2 mid 20s guy who are solid if not spectacular players. Pepiot 26 has good command . Solid opener, long or short relief. FA 2029.

De Luca 25, OF who can play all 3 OF positions and a very solid defender with some offensive upside. FA 2030. Both Pepiot likely to be good cntinutor going forward and DeLuca possible 4th OF candidate.

A lot more to this trade, I have a feeling

• Quin changed the title to Glasnow traded to Dodgers