2024 Catch-All Thread

knightni

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Middle Buffalo said:

What compels the guy in the middle lane to speed up when I’m trying to pass him on the left? 

I’m passing you because you’re driving too slow. If I wanted you to speed up, I’d be riding your bumper, dumbass.

People are just jerks. They feel like you’re getting over on them by passing them, even though it wouldn’t change a single thing.

• Like 1

What compels the guy in the middle lane to speed up when I’m trying to pass him on the left? 

I’m passing you because you’re driving too slow. If I wanted you to speed up, I’d be riding your bumper, dumbass.

Way too many people cruise the middle lane when they should be in the right lane and out of the way.

19 hours ago, Middle Buffalo said:

When you started to pass me I looked at my speedometer and realized how slow I was going, bumped up my cruise control to the speed limit, and cruising nicely again. 

1 hour ago, Texsox said:

When you started to pass me I looked at my speedometer and realized how slow I was going, bumped up my cruise control to the speed limit, and cruising nicely again. 

I thought I recognized you. Black cowboy hat on chest. Feet up on the dashboard.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I thought I recognized you. Black cowboy hat on chest. Feet up on the dashboard.

Blue cruise activated on my F350 King Ranch 

I like to switch things up from time to time, so last year I started humming “Staying Alive” in my head when I brush my teeth, and I hum “Happy Birthday” when I come across someone who needs chest compressions.

I’ve lost a few people doing this, but my teeth have never looked better.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, southsider2k5 said:

So far this year I have checked off a total solar eclipse,  northern lights, golf ball size hail, an earthquake off of my nature bucket list.  Next year is a volcano at least.

And we know a volcanologist for a great behind the scene look 😆