4/8 Sox @ Cleveland (4:10CT) - Banks vs. McKenzie

1 minute ago, fathom said:

But he still had a problem getting it out to right center, unless it was his best swing.  Reminded me of what happened to Beckham here and even Morel.

I've said here for years, power comes from pulling the ball. You can run into one the opposite way but that's not really how any slugger wants to be living. Our "sluggers" like Vaughn and Eloy are allergic to pulling the ball into the LF bullpen. 

Vaughn's problem isn't that he doesn't have Aaron Judge's power, it's that he can't pull the ball in the air with any consistency. IMO of course. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, T R U said:

wtf, they won 90 games man. That’s infinitely better than what we’re about to see this year. 

True but they were still in the same position come October as this team will be but had a lot more talent. Big missed opportunity in my mind and hence the extreme frustration. I had no expectations coming into this season so whether it’s 40 wins or 60 wins nothing changes in my mind, it’s just a bad team.

1 minute ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Imagine paying Lopez $4.3 million for a season.  Then imagine paying Leury $16.5 million over three years.  Two bad GMs.

Remember that we’re paying both at the same time right now

• Thanks 1
  • Paper Bag 1

You know you've got zero talent on your team when you are relying on the head groundskeeper to try to convince fans to come to the ballpark.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Ump fucking Moncada. What else is new. Should have been 3-0 and instead he has to swing at that s%*# because it's 2-1. 

Bullshit. 

I don’t want people to freak out with hot takes, but I swear the most egregious calls go against Moncada, Robert, Jimenez. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Imagine paying Beni 75. Actually, don't. That's sickening. 

Imagine there's no offense....it's easy if you try.