4/8 Sox @ Cleveland (4:10CT) - Banks vs. McKenzie

I'm just here for a Bryan Shaw appearance.....I missed his introduction, did Cleveland fans give him a standing ovation? He did pitch there for 47 years I think.

18 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Thee ridiculousness of the teams stance that they are not awful just going through a streak all teams go through is hilarious. 

They're a bad team going through a streak, IMO. They should be picking one or two off in KC, and getting swept by the Braves. The pitching looks good enough. 

3 minutes ago, reiks12 said:

Am i the only one that wants us to continue this historically bad stretch just to see the FO and Grifol squirm? Like id take a 20-140 season to see it happen

You want to see tens of thousands of people miserable just to see a handful of people squirm with no consequences. Great plan. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, reiks12 said:

Am i the only one that wants us to continue this historically bad stretch just to see the FO and Grifol squirm? Like id take a 20-140 season to see it happen

Oh yeah for sure. Although I do feel bad for the players. It's got to be such a miserable existence.

There have been alot of Sox killers over the years since I’ve been following - but I don’t think any bigger in my lifetime than Ramirez 

1 minute ago, WestEddy said:

They're a bad team going through a streak, IMO. They should be picking one or two off in KC, and getting swept by the Braves. The pitching looks good enough. 

At what point is it not a streak?  If you can’t score, you can’t win, and chances are the pitching isn’t going to throw shutouts every night.

2 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

betting against this team is the easiest money out there, at least until vegas wises up this is a historically bad team. 

Oh I have been lol parlay: Sox opponent, Dodgers and Braves.

3 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

The "starting" pitching looks good enough.

2 friggin lazy plays by Yoan....should've taken over that popup and then didn't get his glove down on that grounder. He's an undoubtedly great fielder but his lapses are embarrassing at times.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Soxfest said:

I hope somebody in media has balls next Getz interview to seriously ask him how he thought this roster would win any games!

It will be Merkin asking him about Michigan football

• Paper Bag 1

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Grifol has to be fired, as no way should the message be sent this is ok 

I know this is controvesial but I want this team to be so bad that it gets national attention and I want Grifol to wear it as the new worst manager of all time. 

1 minute ago, wegner said:

2 friggin lazy plays by Yoan....should've taken over that popup and then didn't get his glove down on that grounder. He's an undoubtedly great fielder but his lapses are embarrassing at times.

I don’t think a grounder through the legs is lazy. It’s just an error. 

• Like 1