4/23 Games

BamaDoc

1 minute ago, Bob Sacamano said:

Spot checking some of the prospects' numbers so far is depressing (besides Quero). Was hoping Ramos would be pushing his way for 3B in Chicago but so far, he has not been good.

No. It's early, but so far the stars there have been the pitchers, Quero, Baldwin, and Terrell Tatum.

• Like 1

Bush finished with 6 IP, 0 ER, 4 H, 4 BB, 7 K.

The Guy McDudes were also pretty solid.

McDaniel had 6 IP, 1 ER, 3 H, 1 BB, 8 K. The one run was a solo shot.

McDougal went 5 IP, 3 ER, 5 H, 1 BB, 9 K. He was cruising until his last inning where he gave up the walk, 4 of 5 hits, and all 3 runs. The opposing starter was Adam Hackenberg's brother Drue.

Sosa just hit a go ahead HR in Charlotte with 2 strikes and 2 outs in the 9th off of old friend Ryan Burr. It's his second HR of the game.

• Like 1

Who had Bush figuring his s%*# out before Eder on the 2024 bingo card?

BTW, those who are watching Birmingham, Is Eder close to figuring it out? I know it was a lot of walks and pitches Sunday but 8 K. 

I feel like from the box scores he might be close.  

Edited by baseball_gal_aly

Kanny wins in a blowout, Knights win in a comeback, Barons win a nailbiter, and WS wins a walkoff. Fun little variety showing.

Gonzo has been on base in every game this season, adding to a quiet streak of 21 straight to finish last season for a total of 36. Would be cool to have a new guy go for the record every year.

34 minutes ago, baseball_gal_aly said:

Who had Bush figuring his s%*# out before Eder on the 2024 bingo card?

BTW, those who are watching Birmingham, Is Eder close to figuring it out? I know it was a lot of walks and pitches Sunday but 8 K. 

I feel like from the box scores he might be close.  

WTF is this?

The eclipse had some kind of cosmic effect on Aly. She isn't relentlessly Debbie Downer on every single issue anymore.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2