Sox vs. Twins @ 110CT

1 hour ago, GreenSox said:

The walks are just pathetic.  Why not pitch Keller? He did well the other night.  No use moving him to the rotation - he was just mediocre there.  Maybe he'd be a good reliever.

Keller walked 2 in less than 2 innings the other night. 

Pedro talking about having to clean it up, well clean it up. You've been saying this for almost 200 games. Either you suck or the GM sucks or, most likely,  you both suck.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, southsider2k5 said:

That's what everyone who gets turned down repeatedly. 

True, but Oz seems like the guy who could be talked into managing this rotten team without too much convincing. He might want a little too much $$ however. Now that I think of it he'd prolly want too much dough. But I think if Jerry asked him he'd do it (says a guy with no knowledge of the Sox inner workings). Just my take.

As much as I'd like to see Pedro fired, no manager is going to get much out of this roster, the talent is just not there.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MEANS said:

As much as I'd like to see Pedro fired, no manager is going to get much out of this roster, the talent is just not there.

I agree, but that's also pretty irrelevant at the moment IMO.

The way I see it, these two things are both true: 1) The Sox are a bad team AND 2) They have a bad manager

One of those is easier to resolve than the other.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MEANS said:

Sitting and doing nothing has never solved any problem. At least you can fire and remove one aspect of the team. The guy isn't qualified to be a manager. It doesn't matter the talent level of the players. Rid yourself of whatever filth you can and at least send some sort of message the organization has a pulse.

• Like 1

On 5/1/2024 at 6:27 PM, Lip Man 1 said:

A few weeks ago Ozzie on the postgame show said he didn't want to manage again.  

Ozzie Jr hinted on his YouTube live stream that his dad would take it but his wife doesn't want him to manage again

• Quin locked this topic