Sox Get Cameron!!!

YASNY

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever happened to be polite and decent to others and saying, if you think CLee is a better player, I would disagree."

Instead, rudeness.  I don't have a clue?  No, I disagree with you.  I respect your opinion, but not so sure about you anymore.

I have a lot of clues on talent.

And I did not say who I thought was better, I said who I would rather have.

And I can also figure out other things about people.

Don't waste your time CW. He is an ESPN.com troll looking to start trouble.

cwsox, I am not here to make friends. I like to spark arguements, and sometimes I do it by not being polite. If that bothers you, than you need some thicker skin. I think it is pretty obvious that Cameron is more talented then Lee all things considered, although you are welcome to your opinion.

Ignorance on purpose. :bang LMAO! :lolhitting

Just wondering where you get small transactions like this from?

I know where he got it from, I made the same post around 11 AM on another website. They changed the name of the thread because of all the confusion it caused. Give credit where it is due. :fyou

Santo = dorf :lol: .....Im sure that could be made into a nice signature.

I realize all the personal tradgedies he has overcome but it doesnt give him immunity from being disliked. His raspy voice is deafening and doesnt deserve to be anywhere near a radio booth. The Cubs know the guy lives to broadcast and he'll probably have the job until he is physically unable to speak.

Figured since this thread isnt going anywhere I would add my thoughts on Santo. :D

I know where he got it from, I made the same post around 11 AM on another website.  They changed the name of the thread because of all the confusion it caused.  Give credit where it is due. :fyou

If you are implying that I swiped this from another message board, you are mistaken. It was a legitmate news item. It was copied and pasted just like hundreds of other noteworthy items are in here. If that :fyou was meant for me, consider it heartily returned.

Though, the being called noteworthy is a real stretch. :D

I know where he got it from, I made the same post around 11 AM on another website.  They changed the name of the thread because of all the confusion it caused.  Give credit where it is due. :fyou

Well, I say we make you new king of SoxTalk, seeing how you are so awesome. You are clearly the best poster I have ever seen, and I see no reason why you just can't be the ruler of the entire world.

Who knows if you posted anything. :fyou

Some poster from WSI who has nothing better to do than come over here and try to make trouble.

That makes sense. If theres no new White Sox news then theres nothing to talk about at WSI. Just look at their Parking Lot Section; it gets only 10 new posts in the course of one day.

Anybody know this santo=dorfs name at WSI....I'd like to know.

That makes sense.  If theres no new White Sox news then theres nothing to talk about at WSI.  Just look at their Parking Lot Section; it gets only 10 new posts in the course of one day. 

Anybody know this santo=dorfs name at WSI....I'd like to know.

Its the same thing over there. And he did make a thread about the Cameron acquistion. But who gives a damn!

Its the same thing over there. And he did make a thread about the Cameron acquistion.  But who gives a damn!

Dont you think its dumb that he would come over and create a name not to contribute to this site....... but to complain about someone stealing a thread. What a fricken baby.

Some poster from WSI who has nothing better to do than come over here and try to make trouble.

Believe me, I'm not here to start trouble. I think this is a cool site for Sox fans. :headbang I look through every White Sox message board I find. :fthecubs Is this the only site you guys follow? When I saw that post I felt as if someone ripped me off my idea. :angry: But I guess smart Sox fans with a sense of humor think alike. :D

Believe me, I'm not here to start trouble.  I think this is a cool site for Sox fans.  :headbang I look through every White Sox message board I find.  :fthecubs Is this the only site you guys follow?  When I saw that post I felt as if someone ripped me off my idea. :angry: But I guess smart Sox fans with a sense of humor think alike. :D

Sorry, then. :)

Believe me, I'm not here to start trouble.  I think this is a cool site for Sox fans.  :headbang I look through every White Sox message board I find.  :fthecubs Is this the only site you guys follow?  When I saw that post I felt as if someone ripped me off my idea. :angry: But I guess smart Sox fans with a sense of humor think alike. :D

Don't worry...welcome aboard. :cheers

I realize today are a day off from school but the verb you want there are not "is." :nono

:D LMAO

We sling so much green around here we should all be Irish

Once again I made a witty/sarcastic comment in real life (hard to imagine) when the person looked at me all confused I said "that should have been in green".

Nothing like following up a sarcastic comment that wasn't understandable with a totally incomprehensable comment from here. Thank God everyone there thinks I'm a genious.