August 15Aug 15 3 hours ago, WBWSF said:Great victory but still, Colson Montgomery is useless offensively unless he hits a home run. I read recently where he said he's not concerned about having a low batting average. I wish he felt differently.He needs a coach like Menechino to fix him
August 15Aug 15 5 hours ago, ron883 said:He needs a coach like Menechino to fix himHe better concerned when his OPS dips into the .600s.
August 15Aug 15 8 hours ago, WBWSF said:Great victory but still, Colson Montgomery is useless offensively unless he hits a home run. I read recently where he said he's not concerned about having a low batting average. I wish he felt differently.He should be concerned as his OPS will soon be in the .600s.
August 15Aug 15 6 hours ago, wegner said:41 games left and Sox with a 3.5 game lead.Who woulda thunk that at the beginning of this season.I'm not surprised one bit.
August 15Aug 15 8 hours ago, Colome's Hat said:The Sox are now 3-0 when I go on first dates. Cause / correlationAny chance of 25 more first dates before the post season?
August 15Aug 15 8 hours ago, Colome's Hat said:The Sox are now 3-0 when I go on first dates. Cause / correlationI'm going to need you to continue to screw up those relationships for the playoffs
August 15Aug 15 Winner Thread Poll: Should @Colome's Hat stay single all season?Reply below, votes will be tallied YAY or NAY
August 15Aug 15 1 hour ago, WBWSF said:I'm not surprised one bit.I wish I would have had your confidence....combined with Mattress Mack's propensity for gambling....and I guess his $$ wouldn't hurt either.
August 15Aug 15 2 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:Winner Thread Poll: Should @Colome's Hat stay single all season?Reply below, votes will be talliedYAY or NAYI'm getting closer to saying he can schedule his next first date for October.
August 15Aug 15 1 minute ago, wegner said:I'm getting closer to saying he can schedule his next first date for October.41 first dates until the end of the season
August 15Aug 15 1 minute ago, Kyyle23 said:41 first dates until the end of the seasonHe might need a GoFundMe because we are kinda asking him to go on 41 bad dates, no?
August 15Aug 15 6 hours ago, hi8is said:TeelNot to be a dick, but those guys on the IL seem to be having a bit too much fun.....get back to the training room.
August 15Aug 15 4 minutes ago, wegner said:He might need a GoFundMe because we are kinda asking him to go on 41 bad dates, no?Any chance to get P/E funding?
August 15Aug 15 3 minutes ago, Falstaff said:Any chance to get P/E funding?I hear there has been a downturn in that arena lately.Here is the question....extend Mune or fund Colomeshat one shot romances? Edited August 15Aug 15 by wegner
August 15Aug 15 6 minutes ago, wegner said:I hear there has been a downturn in that arena lately.Here is the question....extend Mune or fund Colomeshat one shot romances?Extend Mune, remember we want Colomes hat to date once and move on. Cici's pizza or White Castle, that's it
August 15Aug 15 2 minutes ago, Falstaff said:Extend Mune, remember we want Colomes hat to date once and move on. Cici's pizza or White Castle, that's itPoor guy, the next time he's on a date and the Sox lose means that she must be the One for him.....but will he want her to be??
August 15Aug 15 50 minutes ago, wegner said:Not to be a dick, but those guys on the IL seem to be having a bit too much fun.....get back to the training room.You think they should be in the training room 15 hours a day?
August 15Aug 15 Author 11 hours ago, wegner said:Agreed...Worst case scenario avoided....now go win the series.To me it's a failure if they don't win the series. I said that before the series started. I want a fucking sweep!!
August 15Aug 15 11 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:You think they should be in the training room 15 hours a day?At a minimum.
August 15Aug 15 Author 8 hours ago, ron883 said:I think the blonde is that broad from the dugoutI don't think so.......her lips and mouth is too wide and big
August 15Aug 15 1 hour ago, Falstaff said:Any chance of 25 more first dates before the post season?isn't that an Adam Sandler/Barrymore romantic comedy? Edited August 15Aug 15 by caulfield12
August 15Aug 15 5 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:isn't that an Adam Sandler/Barrymore romantic comedy?Yes, but the Colome's Hat is the lead actor in this remake.
August 15Aug 15 2 hours ago, wegner said:I wish I would have had your confidence....combined with Mattress Mack's propensity for gambling....and I guess his $$ wouldn't hurt either.Older Chicago fans might remember Tribune writer Dave Condon. Every year he predicted that both the White Sox and Cubs would win the pennant. Every year I predict the White Sox will be in the playoffs and the Cubs won't be in the playoffs.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.