August 15Aug 15 3 minutes ago, The Grinder said:I can step back from the ledge nowAgreed...Worst case scenario avoided....now go win the series.
August 15Aug 15 4 minutes ago, chw42 said:We were on everything in his last inning. Sam apparently didn't get the memo, but everyone else did. He probably had a tell, but he was also throwing some pitches right down the middle.Seemed like he couldn't land the curveball, much easier to sit on what you want if he's only fastball/slider.
August 15Aug 15 2 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:Yes, against Melton.Cool. I’ll be there. I guess I get the middle game shut out. 🫣
August 15Aug 15 Just when you think this team might be hitting the wall they break out the bats and do this. Now they are at least guaranteed to still be in 1st come Monday but hey lets not stop there.
August 15Aug 15 Huge win but let’s sweep to make up for when they were bad and swept us earlier this year
August 15Aug 15 6 minutes ago, brijames1957 said:Just when you think this team might be hitting the wall they break out the bats and do this. Now they are at least guaranteed to still be in 1st come Monday but hey lets not stop there.Scored 8 yesterday, 9 today, keep it up boys.This team is resilient.
August 15Aug 15 f*** yea. We were strokin, just watched the highlights. Great job by Mune and Vargas stepping up and the role players doing their job. New pitcher vowels in his name dude didn't completely collapse, to his credit I guess. Edited August 15Aug 15 by chitownsportsfan
August 15Aug 15 50 minutes ago, hi8is said:You just know that Vasil pulls all kinds of tail. Definitely a dude you want to party with.
August 15Aug 15 12 minutes ago, brijames1957 said:You just know that Vasil pulls all kinds of tail. Definitely a dude you want to party with.His sloppy seconds don’t look bad at all. 🤣
August 15Aug 15 This team fights so absurdly hard. I missed everything after Mune for my first softball game.Got hit in the nuts on a short hop but got to see the mlb all runs scored for miggy putting it away
August 15Aug 15 6 minutes ago, bmags said:This team fights so absurdly hard. I missed everything after Mune for my first softball game.Got hit in the nuts on a short hop but got to see the mlb all runs scored for miggy putting it awayMake sure to get checked for testicular torsion or a ruptured testicle.[Sh]it happens...https://www.mlb.com/news/joshua-kuroda-grauer-placed-on-injured-list Edited August 15Aug 15 by WhiteSox2023
August 15Aug 15 Nice to see the offense break out a little bit. Big game to get with facing Melton tomorrow, he has been one of the best pitchers in the league
August 15Aug 15 23 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:His sloppy seconds don’t look bad at all. 🤣You guys are pathetic. Team birthday dinner for Grichuk with wives and girlfriends.
August 15Aug 15 1 minute ago, Colome's Hat said:The Sox are now 3-0 when I go on first dates. Cause / correlationDid you score big like the Sox did tonight?
August 15Aug 15 3 minutes ago, Colome's Hat said:The Sox are now 3-0 when I go on first dates. Cause / correlationHope it went awful
August 15Aug 15 Just saw Schriffen's home run call for Mune. I didn't think he could get worse but he apparently could.
August 15Aug 15 44 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:Nice to see the offense break out a little bit. Big game to get with facing Melton tomorrow, he has been one of the best pitchers in the leagueMelton's .196 BABIP and his 94% LOB suggest he's ripe for some regression, starting tomorrow.
August 15Aug 15 41 games left and Sox with a 3.5 game lead.Who woulda thunk that at the beginning of this season.
August 15Aug 15 2 hours ago, PaleAleSox said:He made some hard contact today. Hopefully waking back up.Saw the same. He’s gotta go oppo more instead of selling out on the big swing.
August 15Aug 15 2 hours ago, The Grinder said:I can step back from the ledge nowThis reminds me of how I saw some kid at a bar once wearing a Third Eye Blind t-shirt and I said something to him like, "hell yeah man, sick t-shirt" and he said, "yeah I love classic rock".
August 15Aug 15 3 hours ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:Nice cans on the brunette!I think the blonde is that broad from the dugout
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.