August 30Aug 30 On 8/27/2026 at 11:08 PM, Colome's Hat said:I reiterate this but anybody who thought the cubs would catch the brewers this year were out of their minds. You cannot drop multiple games in a row and expect to catch a team like that this is so well drilled and basically working from muscle memory about what they have to do down the stretch.I still think the Cubs could make a deep playoff run even if they don’t catch the Brewers.
August 30Aug 30 18 minutes ago, The Beast said:I still think the Cubs could make a deep playoff run even if they don’t catch the Brewers.No. 1 Milwaukee Brewers (BYE)No. 2 Los Angeles Dodgers (BYE)No. 6 San Diego Padres (NL Wild Card No. 3) at No. 3 Atlanta Braves (NL East winner)No. 5 Philadelphia Phillies (NL Wild Card No. 2) at No. 4 Chicago Cubs (NL Wild Card No. 1)Why would that be an easier path?Avoiding the Dodgers until the NLCS?Now it's the DBacks by 1/2 games but SD the slight favorite... Edited August 30Aug 30 by caulfield12
August 30Aug 30 According to FG, Sox have a 30% chance of reaching ALCS.Also on our side of the bracket:Astros 22%, Guardians 16%, Mariners 11%, Rangers 7%.Sox have 10% chance to win AL.
August 30Aug 30 44 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:No. 1 Milwaukee Brewers (BYE)No. 2 Los Angeles Dodgers (BYE)No. 6 San Diego Padres (NL Wild Card No. 3) at No. 3 Atlanta Braves (NL East winner)No. 5 Philadelphia Phillies (NL Wild Card No. 2) at No. 4 Chicago Cubs (NL Wild Card No. 1)Why would that be an easier path?Avoiding the Dodgers until the NLCS?Now it's the DBacks by 1/2 games but SD the slight favorite...I said nothing about it being an easier path.
August 30Aug 30 5 minutes ago, The Beast said:I said nothing about it being an easier path.Brewers have the X factor in the Miz this year
August 30Aug 30 On 8/25/2026 at 9:50 AM, flavum said:A four game winning streak right now, please.thank you very much
August 30Aug 30 10 hours ago, The Beast said:I still think the Cubs could make a deep playoff run even if they don’t catch the Brewers.Is deep winning two series? I could see that.
August 31Aug 31 10 hours ago, The Beast said:I said nothing about it being an easier path.Taking down MIS in a longer series than 5 games...good luck with that one.PCA MVP or not.
3 hours ago3 hr On 8/28/2026 at 11:13 AM, Green Line said:I sure hope so. I don't know which to choose. I'll say yes very hesitantly because I don't think any of the Wild Card contenders (excluding Cleveland) are any good. I guess the most likely option of the three is they take the last wild card spot, but I wouldn't be shocked if they fell out of the playoffs. The starting rotation is as bad right now as Ive ever seen it. Blowing a 4.5 game lead in a month is hard to do but not THAT hard. The Sox have done it before.Prophetic
2 hours ago2 hr I never looked at the names that didn’t believe!ET TU, TRAY?!?!?? Ohhhh dios mio. I’m glad the Sox made it and I’m sure you are too
1 hour ago1 hr I vote anyone that voted "No, the Sox miss the playoffs" isn't allowed to make a playoff game thread.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.