September 25Sep 25 Just now, fathom said:Guardians about to go 3-1 despite scoring 5 runsTheir pitching is the reason they are dangerous to face in the playoffs
September 25Sep 25 Just now, BigHurt3515 said:Their pitching is the reason they are dangerous to face in the playoffsPeople say that every year and every year they lose
September 25Sep 25 I will say it again, KC takes two vs the Indians. Our Sox just need to capitalize, unlike the other night.
September 25Sep 25 Rafaela with numerous pitches to crush, and then hits into double play. Boston is so fucking dumb for playing him
September 25Sep 25 Just now, BigHurt3515 said:Easy DPPitch he fouled off before that couldn’t have been more of a hanger
September 25Sep 25 I hope the storm knocks over their stupid fucking wall (but no one gets hurt from it).
September 25Sep 25 1 minute ago, PaleAleSox said:I hope the storm knocks over their stupid fucking wall (but no one gets hurt from it).I’m sure Cubs will sweep them and end up getting 4th
September 25Sep 25 One of the more pathetic showings from an offense all year for Boston this week. Jerks.
September 25Sep 25 boston probably would rather go into the late innings losing than tied, tied might stretch your pen out if it goes long into EI
September 25Sep 25 People want to complain about the White Sox hitting? Give us Boston in the wild card. This lineup sucks!
September 25Sep 25 Just now, BigHurt3515 said:how did this team make the playoffsCheated for a month.
September 25Sep 25 Just now, chitownsportsfan said:One of the more pathetic showings from an offense all year for Boston this week. Jerks.It was nice to hear Contreras was able to take 200 swings in the batting cages but couldn’t even DH in a game. Probably failed another drug test.
September 25Sep 25 1 minute ago, BigHurt3515 said:how did this team make the playoffsstealing signs for 6 weeks until they probably figured they were about to get caught. I bet they had a way of getting into pitch com.
September 25Sep 25 2 minutes ago, EloyJenkins said:People want to complain about the White Sox hitting? Give us Boston in the wild card. This lineup sucks!Boston would start cheating and scoring 10 runs on us like they did earlier.I don't want Boston would rather deal with texas
September 25Sep 25 17 innings in a row without an XBH for Boston. How is that even fucking possible at that band box? Edited September 25Sep 25 by chitownsportsfan
September 25Sep 25 5 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:stealing signs for 6 weeks until they probably figured they were about to get caught. I bet they had a way of getting into pitch com.Someone around that time put a post on Twitter “this is how I think they are doing it” and basically you buy a gadget on amazon to get the signal and figure out which signals mean what, and relay to batters I think with some wristband
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.