September 26Sep 26 Always want to walk the bases loaded on 13 pitches first before you do anything about the mound, of course
September 26Sep 26 I have a vague memory of a Royals pitcher in maybe 2002 making his MLB debut vs the sox. Throwing 16 straight balls to start his career and getting pulled. Anyone else remember this?
September 26Sep 26 Just now, fathom said:Ever want to see what a pitcher blowing a game on purpose looks like?this is so fucking fishy I can't believe what I just saw
September 26Sep 26 Just now, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:I have a vague memory of a Royals pitcher in maybe 2002 making his MLB debut vs the sox. Throwing 16 straight balls to start his career and getting pulled.Anyone else remember this?Miguel Asencio according to google.
September 26Sep 26 I hate the Cleveland yo-yo routine. They always do just enough on offense to scrape by an win by like a single run.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.