12 hours ago12 hr 1 minute ago, kitekrazy1 said:trying to figure out which game wasn'tI think the only time we didn't use a bulk reliever was the Twins game on Sunday night baseball.
12 hours ago12 hr Just now, MexSoxFan#1 said:We have good Jordan Hicks so farSo what’s the plan, how many innings does Hicks go?
12 hours ago12 hr 1 minute ago, BigHurt3515 said:it's the playoffs though. I kind of hope he goes one more and he might be down for the seriesWe are starting to adjust
12 hours ago12 hr Just now, The Mighty Mite said:So what’s the plan, how many innings does Hicks go?I bet we see Newcomb or Hudson next inning
12 hours ago12 hr great job Hicks!!I got to assume Newcomb is coming in with 2 lefties coming up and Alvarez looming after that
12 hours ago12 hr 1 minute ago, The Mighty Mite said:So what’s the plan, how many innings does Hicks go?Short leash, one more inning
12 hours ago12 hr Author Just now, PaleAleSox said:...Hicks for two?Doubt it. Keep him at one so he stays available for tomorrow if needed.
12 hours ago12 hr 3 minutes ago, Colome's Hat said:Don't think he's quite stretched out yet at the major league level to go longer. Was brilliant though.never understood why arms aren't stretched out in AAA
12 hours ago12 hr Just now, kitekrazy1 said:never understood why arms aren't stretched out in AAAHe was trying to be earlier in the year I think but was awful.
12 hours ago12 hr Author Just now, PaleAleSox said:He was trying to be earlier in the year I think but was awful.Yeah, he was terrible when starting. Had zero control. I agree with 3 being his max.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.