40 minutes ago40 min 14 minutes ago, EloyJenkins said:I'm not gonna be popular on this opinion....but I want Sox/Cubs world series before I die.I want it. Really badly. The city would probably burn. If we won the World Series against the cubs we might not be the 2nd team anymore. Or it would at least be the beginning of that transition especially if we sustained a winning culture.
24 minutes ago24 min 8 hours ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:Hard to see him going 3 innings.Shut the front door. Edited 24 minutes ago24 min by hi8is
22 minutes ago22 min 33 minutes ago, EloyJenkins said:The Astros burned their entire bullpen and we still have Fedde for 2-4 if needed tomorrowAlso Brazoban, Schultz, Hudson. Maybe Kay if absolutely necessary for a batter or 2.
6 minutes ago6 min 4 minutes ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!Burke and Fedde tomorrow. End it!And Schultz.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.