Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

And that's a well played Playoffs WHITE SOX WINNER

Featured Replies

Young arms dominated. Defense did its job for the most part. Great trust by Will in Hagen, Sandlin, Taylor that worked out in hindsight. Offense has a great approach all afternoon. ONE MORE and we move on!

Edited by chitownsportsfan

  • chitownsportsfan changed the title to And that's a well played Playoffs WHITE SOX WINNER
  • Replies 51
  • Views 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Also love this

  • Southwest Sider
    Southwest Sider

    Ant C Mont Hagen Hicks Taylor Meidroth B Mont Grich Sandman Everyone else Assblows

  • Colome's Hat
    Colome's Hat

    Veneble was absolutely justified to do what he did. Game one win puts the pressure on brown to throw a masterpiece as they have no bullpen. This was worst case scenario for them IMO

I missed the whole game but wow I cant wait to watch the highlights. One more!

Venable's best game of the season. Outside of one bad Newcomb pitch, this was masterful.

1 minute ago, Green Line said:

I missed the whole game but wow I cant wait to watch the highlights. One more!

Me too.

my stomach hurts, I have a headache but we won!!

I am not sure I am cut out for this health wise lol

Sox with a huge Game 1 win in the wildcard over the Cheatin Fucks.

Sox in a strong position with Burke and then Martin the next two.

Props to Hagen, Taylor, Colson, Psycho Sam, Murakami, Chase, Grichuk and Braden.

We FUCKIN!

Veneble was absolutely justified to do what he did. Game one win puts the pressure on brown to throw a masterpiece as they have no bullpen. This was worst case scenario for them IMO

  • Author
4 minutes ago, EloyJenkins said:

Venable's best game of the season. Outside of one bad Newcomb pitch, this was masterful.

Only move I didn't really like was pulling Sandlin. Taylor clearly was ready to go 40+ tonight, which the org did a good job executing.

1 minute ago, Colome's Hat said:

Veneble was absolutely justified to do what he did. Game one win puts the pressure on brown to throw a masterpiece as they have no bullpen. This was worst case scenario for them IMO

Their offense just isn’t that scary outside of Yordan and Pena.

Your Chicago White Sox take a 1-0 lead in the ALWC.

They put the leadoff man aboard in 6 of 9 innings, and scored against 5 of 8 Astros arms.

Smith and the offense set the tone early, Grant Taylor with an incredible 7 outs to slam the door late.

An impressively mature playoff debut for so many of our young guys on both sides of the ball. No indication at all that the moment was too big for them, kudos to Will and staff for having them prepared.

Let's win another and then go settle a score in Cleveland.

Edited by Autumn Dreamin

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Colome's Hat said:

Veneble was absolutely justified to do what he did. Game one win puts the pressure on brown to throw a masterpiece as they have no bullpen. This was worst case scenario for them IMO

It's def not good, and we have the offense that can rough up a good starter. If that happens their fans will turn on them harder.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥LETS🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥FUCKING🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥GO🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦

LETS!!!FUCKING!!!!!!GOOOOO!!!!!!WHITE SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Only move I didn't really like was pulling Sandlin. Taylor clearly was ready to go 40+ tonight, which the org did a good job executing.

He was playing chess and Espada was playing checkers.

LETS GOOOOOO!

Just now, Autumn Dreamin said:

Love the sentiment… can’t stand Connor.

Ant cheers

C Mont cheers

Hagen cheers

Hickscheers

Taylorcheers

Meidrothcheers

B Montcheers

Grichcheers

Sandmancheers

Everyone else cheers

Assblows finger

1 minute ago, Colome's Hat said:

He was playing chess and Espada was playing checkers.

I passed out at 3-0 and woke up to Grant coming in.

Just now, hi8is said:

I passed out at 3-0 and woke up to Grant coming in.

With the amount of energy you bring to the GTD, shocking you passed out.

8 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:

my stomach hurts, I have a headache but we won!!

I am not sure I am cut out for this health wise lol

You and me both, brother......but I love it.

  • Author

I'm enjoying M's fans on Lookout Landing that also thought that potential game ending check swing was much closer than the umps' judgement.

Edited by chitownsportsfan

4 minutes ago, Southwest Sider said:

With the amount of energy you bring to the GTD, shocking you passed out.

I drank for the first time in almost 15 years 😆

17 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:

my stomach hurts, I have a headache but we won!!

I am not sure I am cut out for this health wise lol

A wonderfully stressful yet satisfying game. Love how they played like they felt like they belonged, nobody looked like they were afraid of the moment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.