58 minutes ago58 min Young arms dominated. Defense did its job for the most part. Great trust by Will in Hagen, Sandlin, Taylor that worked out in hindsight. Offense has a great approach all afternoon. ONE MORE and we move on! Edited 56 minutes ago56 min by chitownsportsfan
55 minutes ago55 min Venable's best game of the season. Outside of one bad Newcomb pitch, this was masterful.
53 minutes ago53 min 1 minute ago, Green Line said:I missed the whole game but wow I cant wait to watch the highlights. One more!Me too.
52 minutes ago52 min my stomach hurts, I have a headache but we won!! I am not sure I am cut out for this health wise lol
52 minutes ago52 min Sox with a huge Game 1 win in the wildcard over the Cheatin Fucks.Sox in a strong position with Burke and then Martin the next two. Props to Hagen, Taylor, Colson, Psycho Sam, Murakami, Chase, Grichuk and Braden.We FUCKIN!
51 minutes ago51 min Veneble was absolutely justified to do what he did. Game one win puts the pressure on brown to throw a masterpiece as they have no bullpen. This was worst case scenario for them IMO
49 minutes ago49 min Author 4 minutes ago, EloyJenkins said:Venable's best game of the season. Outside of one bad Newcomb pitch, this was masterful.Only move I didn't really like was pulling Sandlin. Taylor clearly was ready to go 40+ tonight, which the org did a good job executing.
49 minutes ago49 min 1 minute ago, Colome's Hat said:Veneble was absolutely justified to do what he did. Game one win puts the pressure on brown to throw a masterpiece as they have no bullpen. This was worst case scenario for them IMOTheir offense just isn’t that scary outside of Yordan and Pena.
49 minutes ago49 min Your Chicago White Sox take a 1-0 lead in the ALWC.They put the leadoff man aboard in 6 of 9 innings, and scored against 5 of 8 Astros arms.Smith and the offense set the tone early, Grant Taylor with an incredible 7 outs to slam the door late.An impressively mature playoff debut for so many of our young guys on both sides of the ball. No indication at all that the moment was too big for them, kudos to Will and staff for having them prepared.Let's win another and then go settle a score in Cleveland. Edited 48 minutes ago48 min by Autumn Dreamin
48 minutes ago48 min Author 2 minutes ago, Colome's Hat said:Veneble was absolutely justified to do what he did. Game one win puts the pressure on brown to throw a masterpiece as they have no bullpen. This was worst case scenario for them IMOIt's def not good, and we have the offense that can rough up a good starter. If that happens their fans will turn on them harder.
48 minutes ago48 min 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥LETS🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥FUCKING🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥GO🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦LETS!!!FUCKING!!!!!!GOOOOO!!!!!!WHITE SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
47 minutes ago47 min 1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:Only move I didn't really like was pulling Sandlin. Taylor clearly was ready to go 40+ tonight, which the org did a good job executing.He was playing chess and Espada was playing checkers.
45 minutes ago45 min 1 minute ago, Colome's Hat said:He was playing chess and Espada was playing checkers.I passed out at 3-0 and woke up to Grant coming in.
45 minutes ago45 min Just now, hi8is said:I passed out at 3-0 and woke up to Grant coming in.With the amount of energy you bring to the GTD, shocking you passed out.
43 minutes ago43 min 8 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:my stomach hurts, I have a headache but we won!!I am not sure I am cut out for this health wise lolYou and me both, brother......but I love it.
41 minutes ago41 min Author I'm enjoying M's fans on Lookout Landing that also thought that potential game ending check swing was much closer than the umps' judgement. Edited 40 minutes ago40 min by chitownsportsfan
40 minutes ago40 min 4 minutes ago, Southwest Sider said:With the amount of energy you bring to the GTD, shocking you passed out.I drank for the first time in almost 15 years 😆
34 minutes ago34 min 17 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:my stomach hurts, I have a headache but we won!!I am not sure I am cut out for this health wise lol
33 minutes ago33 min A wonderfully stressful yet satisfying game. Love how they played like they felt like they belonged, nobody looked like they were afraid of the moment
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.