41 minutes ago41 min 1 hour ago, Chicago White Sox said:Hagen for sure goes starts the game going two or three. Taylor likely ends it with one or two. Not clear who will pitch in between.Fedde has earned some innings. Dude was pumping it up to 98-99 in relief and looked good. I'd feel comfortable throwing him a couple innings. I'd like to see Schultz get a shot as well.
41 minutes ago41 min 9 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:yea she needs to get off social media or just not say that sort of thing imo. oh well, if that's our biggest gripe headed home up 2-0 hell yea.You know he cringes when he sees this crap but won’t say anything cuz it’s his mom. Meanwhile, she is being the typical overbearing mom.
41 minutes ago41 min 1 hour ago, Chicago White Sox said:Hagen for sure goes starts the game going two or three. Taylor likely ends it with one or two. Not clear who will pitch in between.Taylor shouldn't be available for game 3.
40 minutes ago40 min 45 minutes ago, Chick Mercedes said:There’s no way this White Sox pitching staff trend isn’t going to get copied on some level. We bass ackwarded ourselves into something goodIt's objectively smart and I believe Tampa/Houston's R&D departments discovered this awhile ago. The problem is it's not really sustainable without all these off days. Sox are doing a great job of taking advantage though
39 minutes ago39 min 55 minutes ago, Quin said:We have God, anime, friendship, and magic.The Guardians have guardsball.Don't forget bidets.
39 minutes ago39 min 34 minutes ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:SWEEP THESE FUCKERS!!!!!!I've been driving all over the southeastern United States since Friday. Visiting family in different states. Got to Florida today for the next few days with the fam.Had my feet planted in the Gulf of America when Braden laced that 2 run double, watching with phone in hand.Let's goooo!!!!!You ain't a White Sox fan if you didn't subject your family to the entire Sox game while driving, Jack.
39 minutes ago39 min Cleveland might do some weird stuff Game 3 with their season on the line. Parker Messick on short rest, Cade Smith for 3 innings, etc.I'm expecting a lower scoring game but I still like our chances
33 minutes ago33 min 6 minutes ago, ron883 said:You ain't a White Sox fan if you didn't subject your family to the entire Sox game while driving, Jack.My wife is so annoyed with me
16 minutes ago16 min Every game someone steps up, Braden gets into the act today, and he did it right-handed.
8 minutes ago8 min 25 minutes ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:My wife is so annoyed with meJust have a make-up Bonemer and she’ll be fine.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.