22 hours ago22 hr 4 hours ago, Lip Man 1 said:Agreed and reading the story I didn't see anything that Pham could consider unprofessional or trying to get clicks. The story seemed pretty soft and light hearted to me. Just something to lighten the mood.If he’s still been talking about that play, he’s not on the same page with the team, thinking about himself. I didn’t mention it at the time because I assumed the Sox knew what they were doing. But adding this weird old man to the team was such a strange choice for Getz
22 hours ago22 hr 14 hours ago, hi8is said:They win tomorrow and we go to the ALCS for the first time since I was born ( aside from 05 ).93 was ALCS.
3 hours ago3 hr 19 hours ago, white sox 80 said:93 was ALCS.Thats right - duh. Guess my memory of it is hazy and it was a quick series against the Ms. I was ten and only remember flashes. My fandom was already fully entrenched at the time. 😆Which is really odd since I have no family from Chicago and am from Southern California. Dating back to my first memory, I always remember loving the Sox. It’s odd.I remember them introducing the new logo and Frank Thomas coming up. I was hooked.
1 hour ago1 hr 1 hour ago, hi8is said:Thats right - duh. Guess my memory of it is hazy and it was a quick series against the Ms. I was ten and only remember flashes. My fandom was already fully entrenched at the time. 😆Which is really odd since I have no family from Chicago and am from Southern California. Dating back to my first memory, I always remember loving the Sox. It’s odd.I remember them introducing the new logo and Frank Thomas coming up. I was hooked.*Jays(Sorry - had to)
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.