1 hour ago1 hr It's gonna be the closest thing a lot of people will experience to a Premier League type atmosphere in the United States. It's going to be a bear pit.
55 minutes ago55 min Author 11 minutes ago, Colome's Hat said:It's gonna be the closest thing a lot of people will experience to a Premier League type atmosphere in the United States. It's going to be a bear pit.Ah, you must be watching the game at The Jackhammer too.
53 minutes ago53 min According to wiki, Ronnie Van Zandt of. Lynyrd Skynyrd was into baseball and a White Sox fan. If he had lived maybe he would be singing the national anthem Edited 53 minutes ago53 min by Melton1972
43 minutes ago43 min Where is the Pope currently?Obama is likely too busy campaigning...but ALCS or WS might factor in.Oprah?Ishbia and family lol? Edited 41 minutes ago41 min by caulfield12
33 minutes ago33 min 3 hours ago, joejoesox said:Look at Mr. Money Bags!When I was young I had time and no money. When you're old you have less time and more money. But even a Chicago bar would be better.
29 minutes ago29 min 2 hours ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:When I meet new people, I typically ask them who they voted for before I decide if I should continue talking to them or not.That's what I love about my neighborhood.
16 minutes ago16 min 10 hours ago, ron883 said:Go Sox go, go Sox go, hey Chicago whatayya say, the Sox are gonna win today (tomorrow)I smell Cub stink!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.