Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow

Featured Replies

18 minutes ago, Quin said:

I think it definitely will some day, but not any time soon.

There's no universe where the first American Pope's visit to the states is a surprise first pitch in the ALDS. His arrival in the US will be an event unto itself and draw millions upon millions wherever he goes.

I say they do a version of the field of dreams game in St Peters Square....of course it will only be allowed if Leo's favorite team is playing.

Papal security is already there.

WHITE SOX WIN.....LIGHT IT UP

  • Replies 119
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, wegner said:

I say they do a version of the field of dreams game in St Peters Square....of course it will only be allowed if Leo's favorite team is playing.

Papal security is already there.

WHITE SOX WIN.....LIGHT IT UP

I could actually see them doing something in Rome akin to the NFL's international games. If they want to Field of Dreams it, use the site of the Circus Maximus.

20 minutes ago, Green Line said:

Well thats not fair

It's why owners want more playoffs and less regular season. That's when the league makes it money because they control it all.

2 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

It's why owners want more playoffs and less regular season. That's when the league makes it money because they control it all.

Don’t teams also make a ton just for hosting playoff games?

47 minutes ago, Quin said:

I think it definitely will some day, but not any time soon.

There's no universe where the first American Pope's visit to the states is a surprise first pitch in the ALDS. His arrival in the US will be an event unto itself and draw millions upon millions wherever he goes.

This. I suggested Leo earlier in this thread, but more in a jest/pipe dream sort of way....there's no way it's going to be him.

Maybe Ja Rule finally made it to town.

1 minute ago, Dick Allen said:

Maybe Ja Rule finally made it to town.

This actually made me laugh out loud

18 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Maybe Ja Rule finally made it to town.

Post of the thread.

23 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Maybe Ja Rule finally made it to town.

I was at that game. When they announced in the 9th inning he wasn’t going to be there, I went through a roller coaster of emotions in about 5 seconds. First I was laughing my ass off, because I couldn’t care less about the concert, and then I was angry because I realized I was now going to have to fight traffic leaving the game. I was so ready to leave easy peasy after the last out. Then all of a sudden I was pissed at Ja Rule like everyone else, but for different reasons lol

1 hour ago, Dick Allen said:

Maybe Ja Rule finally made it to town.

With Vanilla Ice catching the first pitch

2 minutes ago, wegner said:

With Vanilla Ice catching the first pitch

Was that the concert that was cancelled because a gun went off in the bleachers?

1 minute ago, hoosiersoxfan said:

Was that the concert that was cancelled because a gun went off in the bleachers?

Bingo Ringo

Going with Thome or Thomas

Mune’s parents.

1 minute ago, JoeC said:

Mune’s parents.

And Gene announces the extension as they throw to Mune

Daniel Radcliffe reviving his Harry Potter role

Albert Belle throwing to Jason Grimsley

Genuinely surprised this hasn't been leaked yet.

4 hours ago, Chick Mercedes said:

If it’s at him

You do need to give him a chance to catch it. 😜

Unless it's Mike Ditka, I don't give a s%*# who it is.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.