What Happened to Aboz

DBAHO

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[VENT] f***ING SENATORS - NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF CHOKE ARTISTS.  I SWEAR THEY PISS THEIR PANTS AS SOON AS THE FOLIAGE TAKE THE ICE AGAINST THEM. :puke  :fyou  [/VENT]

I don't think they choked, they outplayed them badly most of the game, they just need a bounce or two and the whole complexion changes.

I find that after long periods of heavy duty posting I become a bit cynical and sort of a jackass in my posts.

The way Abo worded his post and calling it quits like he did was just a little to overdramatic in my opinion. Everyone has to do their own thing, but if I saw only Abo's post, I would have thought that Soxtalk had another civilwar...I would not have guessed that it was over rooney bashing.

And for the record, rooney does a decent job, and I find Farmer's monotone voice to be rather soothing on a summer night.

I don't think they choked, they outplayed them badly most of the game, they just need a bounce or two and the whole complexion changes.

They need to play Prusek. Belfour is gonna be hard to beat, you gotta throw your best guy out there.

BTW, Ribero and Ryder are cheapshot artists. Bruins will overcome their BS though.

And Mathew here's your sig.

That, or as Brian says, a back spasm to Eddie and the Sens are rolling again. I guess I still think about the 2001 (?) series where they were swept by the Foliage. :puke

I don't know if Prusek if their best, but Lalime is doing fairly well - if they can't score, it doesn't matter if Lalime gives up 1 or 10 goals.

whenever I need a break from posting, or if the mood gets a little weird ( e.g. last summer's flame wars ), I just vanish for a while. I don't feel the need to announce my departure.

the grandiose proclamations are funny to me.

I get all the inane drama I need from the latest season of The Real World - those kids are f***ED. UP. seriously.

If that were a series, it will kill me because there is no way for both to lose.

I would root for Detroit - hell, I AM rooting for Detroit.

I also like the Leafs, although I am hoping for the Sens to win a couple rounds.

Boston v Detroit would be just fine for me.

Hell, ANY matchup is fine for me - playoff hockey is THE BEST time of the year for sports, ONLY the Sox in the World Series would be better!

I, too, love the hockey playoffs. In this year's playoffs, my primary team is Ottawa and my secondary team is San Jose.

What's the deal with the quick whistles in the playoffs this year? Spill over from the Bertuzzi-Moore incident?

whenever I need a break from posting, or if the mood gets a little weird ( e.g. last summer's flame wars ), I just vanish for a while. I don't feel the need to announce my departure.

I get all the inane drama I need from the latest season of The Real World - those kids are f***ED. UP. seriously.

That's it I'm leaving

I really mean it this time

I didn't mean it the other 5 times I've left

No really, this time for sure

:D

OMG FRANKIE IS A CUTTER :o

OMG FRANKIE IS A CUTTER :o

Hate everyone on this years cast; especially Frank.

He graduated from Carl Sandburg High School in 1999, and from what I hear he was a real duesche bag/pothead. Dudes going to live his life on MTV like the rest of the Real Word/Road Rules losers.

f***ing hate everyone on that cast; especially Frank.

He graduated from Carl Sandburg High School in 1999, and from what I hear he was a real duesche bag/pothead.  Dudes going to live his life on MTV like the rest of the Real Word/Road Rules losers.

Frankie is the chick, BRAD is the dude from chicago who has been in prison TWICE this season