Koch

Xero

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now they had this guy who was in the clubhouse and he had an audio clip of Koch saying

"Im glad Lescantic(sp) pulled a billy koch today and allowed us to win"

LMAO :lolhitting

For how s***ty Koch has been with the White Sox, the one constant with him has been his good attitude and his good sense of humor.

I think Billy has the bar tab tonight. :cheers :drink :cheers :drink

Koch throws it hard and straight. Alone a pitcher can succeed with one of these things but together they are a recipe for the long ball. I mean Carl Crawford hit a walkoff HR off him last year. CARL CRAWFORD the guy with seven career homeruns!! It's like you just swing your bat and let the velocity do the work.

That dude is the biggest bum in the face of the earth. 4 Runs, in 2/3 innings, 2 HR's and almost a 3rd. You can't put him in situations like this

:fyou Koch

It's not Koch, it's BOTCH!!!

BOTCH

BOTCH

He blows a fat one.

Put his sorry ass in a box and ship him to 1060 W. Addison right now.

hes done taking calls now i forgot to say earlier. but he said that he thought he threw good pitches to sweeney and beltran but they just hit him good.

He said that most of beltrans homers are up and in and he hit a down and away one out and he never threw and up and in to sweeney and tried it once and we all know how that turned out

He always says the pitches he threw were good, the opposition just beat him. Or if the ball only goes 400 feet, he'll say they didn't get good wood on it. He sucks, and has for 170 games. He will not get any better, at least enough to where you could trust him with a 1 or 2 or 5 run lead. Maybe the Schaumburg Flyers would be willing to take a flier on him. This bullpen needs to be addressed by KW right now before the bullpen's next implosion costs the Sox a game, and some momentum.

I give Koch credit for his comments and sense of humor.

If he was brooding or acting bizarre or making asinine comments

that wouldn't be good.

It seems like he realizes life ain't so bad as long as we still

won the game.

That's really all that matters.

It was a nice rally by our boys who could have been

devastated by Koch's performance.

We came back and won without even making an out

in the ninth. That's pretty sweet when you think about it.

I give Koch credit for his comments and sense of humor.

If he was brooding or acting bizarre or making asinine comments

that wouldn't be good.

It seems like he realizes life ain't so bad as long as we still

won the game.

That's really all that matters.

It was a nice rally by our boys who could have been

devastated by Koch's performance.

We came back and won without even making an out

in the ninth. That's pretty sweet when you think about it.

Losing late inning leads isin't funny, especially when it becomes habitual. I'll be laughing myself when he's packing up his stuff and being run out of town to go pitch in the pee wee leauges. When he gets rocked by the 7 year olds in the late innings it will be funny.

Losing late inning leads isin't funny, especially when it becomes habitual.  I'll be laughing myself when he's packing up his stuff and being run out of town to go pitch in the pee wee leauges.  When he gets rocked by the 7 year olds in the late innings it will be funny.

If you don't laugh at Botch, you'll only be upset.

Ha this has to be the effect of Ozzie, Billy knows he's going to get his shot, and it's nice to see him still have a positive attitude about the whole thing. I know this has to be killing him, there's no way he enjoys doing this to the team. Hopefully we can figure out what to do with Billy.

Ha this has to be the effect of Ozzie, Billy knows he's going to get his shot, and it's nice to see him still have a positive attitude about the whole thing.  I know this has to be killing him, there's no way he enjoys doing this to the team.  Hopefully we can figure out what to do with Billy.

I know what to do with Botch. Give him his scrub brush and let him wash dirty jock straps in the locker room during the games.

Koch needs an offspeed pitch. It appears as though all he throws are fastballs, hard sliders and hard cutters. I think he could be awesome if he came up with a change up or splitter. It would at least keep the batters honest.

He'd be better if he didn't throw dead straight fastballs right down the cock.

Will you be checking out the boys on their upcoming tour? The only uncool thing about going to their concert June 5, is that the Cubs are in town, and Chip Caray will probably be there.

I will definatly be there. Last year, I had front row seats at the World (now called Tweeter), I had a great time. They are the only band I ever seen in concert...

Oh, speaking of which, I saw Chip Carrey there last year, too. :)

:lol:

-y2

I can live with the pitch to Beltran, but the pitch to Sweeney was unexcuseable. Anyone could have hit that pitch outta there. William's pitches are still flat.

I wouldn't say anyone can hit that pitch. It's not a hard pitch to hit, but hitting a 94 MPH fastball coming up and in could jam a lot of hitters. Sweeney opened his stance when the ball was coming in on him and he drilled the s*** out of it....that's one of the ways you hit an inside pitch(the other is to swing earlier, and if you know anything about baseball, you know that).

Sweeney made a good swing on it. It wasn't the wisest pitch Koch could make, but s*** happens.

I wouldn't say anyone can hit that pitch.  It's not a hard pitch to hit, but hitting a 94 MPH fastball coming up and in could jam a lot of hitters.  Sweeney opened his stance when the ball was coming in on him and he drilled the s*** out of it....that's one of the ways you hit an inside pitch(the other is to swing earlier, and if you know anything about baseball, you know that).

Sweeney made a good swing on it.  It wasn't the wisest pitch Koch could make, but s*** happens.

Good point, it wasn't that it was a bad pitch, it was that it was a pitch in Sweeney's hot zone. Sandy Alomar, or Billy Koch said something like "We stayed away from that spot (up and in) all game long, and when we threw one there, he hit it."