Tuesday Night Fights!

NUKE_CLEVELAND

I just got back from the game tonight & there was more action in the stands than on the field.

It seemed like every time Texas scored a run or 2 there would be a fight in the right field bleachers. There were 2 fights there & I guess a couple of the Lushes went to the Left field concourse for a polish sausage or something cause the 3rd fight happened up on the concourse there.

I thought for a minute that the madness was spreading to the Right field Box seats where I was when some fatass drunk at the base of the foul pole started talking s*** to this black dude 20 rows up from him. That brought the security guards on the right field line over & opened a gap in their line & that had me thinking someone was gonna hop the wall &run out on the infield.

Did anyone see Kelly Wunsch looking at that fight in the bleachers?!?! He totally forgot about the game & was looking at the fight for like 5 minutes. That was the best of the brawls cause there were actual punches being landed.

The 9th District lockup is gonna be full tonight.

:lol: :bang :fight

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got back from the game tonight & there was more action in the stands than on the field.

It seemed like every time Texas scored a run or 2 there would be a fight in the right field bleachers.  There were 2 fights there & I guess a couple of the Lushes went to the Left field concourse for a polish sausage or something cause the 3rd fight happened up on the concourse there.

I thought for a minute that the madness was spreading to the Right field Box seats where I was when some fatass drunk at the base of the foul pole started talking s*** to this black dude 20 rows up from him.  That brought the security guards on the right field line over & opened a gap in their line & that had me thinking someone was gonna hop the wall &run out on the infield.

Did anyone see Kelly Wunsch looking at that fight in the bleachers?!?!  He totally forgot about the game & was looking at the fight for like 5 minutes.  That was the best of the brawls cause there were actual punches being landed.

The 9th District lockup is gonna be full tonight.

:lol:  :bang  :fight

Like the "good ol' days" in Old Comiskey!!!!

I don't like to think that Tuesday night at USCF is fight night.

That just adds to a reputation we do not need, and in fact, hurts us.

How true people already think enough bad s*** about us. Another thing will not help it look any better at all.

Most half price nights are pretty rowdy. I enjoy it, but it's no place for the children.

I would reccomend that if you bring a child, to stay away from the bleachers. That is where the bulk of the fights take place, but there are the exceptions.

How true people already think enough bad s*** about us. Another thing will not help it look any better at all.

I dont give a crap. Our rep is s*** in this town so may as well enjoy the show. I had a blast this evening.

Half Price Night = More money for alcohol!

Well, I really don't like the fighting. I had a small after game run in. Now, Im not a big kid, first off Im only 16 years old at five foot seven or so, so not that tall. This big, fatter college guy, who I didnt even know, as I was passing him by in the parking lot, just drops his shoulder and gave me a shoulder to the middle of the chest, for no apparent reason. Some people I dont get...

Well, I really don't like the fighting.  I had a small after game run in.  Now, Im not a big kid, first off Im only 16 years old at five foot seven or so, so not that tall.  This big, fatter college guy, who I didnt even know, as I was passing him by in the parking lot, just drops his shoulder and gave me a shoulder to the middle of the chest, for no apparent reason.  Some people I dont get...

16 or not, I'd have beat some ass.

Well, I really don't like the fighting.  I had a small after game run in.  Now, Im not a big kid, first off Im only 16 years old at five foot seven or so, so not that tall.  This big, fatter college guy, who I didnt even know, as I was passing him by in the parking lot, just drops his shoulder and gave me a shoulder to the middle of the chest, for no apparent reason.  Some people I dont get...

That's when you take a tire iron & hit him across the kneecaps with it.

God I hate people like that.

i was at the game too, insane amounts of fights tonight. Either the sox need ALOT more security, or they need to keep a better eye on the "20-ish, drunk, frat-boy, cub fan" type people. Every fight I saw involved someone like that.

i was at the game too, insane amounts of fights tonight.  Either the sox need ALOT more security, or they need to keep a better eye on the "20-ish, drunk, frat-boy, cub fan" type people.  Every fight I saw involved someone like that.

My fav was the fatass by the base of the RF foul pole. He was trying to goad this black dude into a fight & the whole RF corner area was egging him on. PRICELESS!!!

My fav was the fatass by the base of the RF foul pole.  He was trying to goad this black dude into a fight & the whole RF corner area was egging him on.  PRICELESS!!!

I think i know which one your talking about. That guy was waving his cub hat aroudn the entire game, everyone was ready to fight him, but wouldn't. So then as he was walking up the stairs, somebody threw beer on this guy, and they went at it. While I really don't like fights at the stadium, he provided some entertainment, when the sox wouldn't :(

I think i know which one your talking about.  That guy was waving his cub hat aroudn the entire game, everyone was ready to fight him, but wouldn't.  So then as he was walking up the stairs, somebody threw beer on this guy, and they went at it.  While I really don't like fights at the stadium, he provided some entertainment, when the sox wouldn't :(

Who won? :bringit :fight

Who won?  :bringit  :fight

They never came to blows. Fat boy sat down before the black dude could come clean his clock.

That one fight that Wunsch was staring at for the longest time was the best though. There were a couple of slobs going at it in the RF bleachers near the concourse & they actually landed a bunch fo really good shots on each other before the security jumped on them.

Quite right, on the Score they are calling tuesdays Half-Drunk night and from all these reports, they are spot on for a change.

The Sox need to take draconian action to stamp this out, in my wild oats days at the old park, after Veeck sold the team, they had the yellow jackets roaming the stands. These guys were off duty cops and if there was any fighting to be done they were very happy to take the scene over. Guys still tried to make trouble but they were simply picked up by huge guys and taken off to the clink.

Any conduct that is threatening, lewd or obnoxious should not be tolerated. These guys should not be warned, just tossed out and, if they give security any trouble, locked up for the night. Let them call their Mothers to bail them out of drunk court.

I dont give a crap.  Our rep is s*** in this town so may as well enjoy the show.  I had a blast this evening. 

Half Price Night = More money for alcohol!

I realize you don't give a s***. That is ashame. I assume you are under 22 years old with no money, and an attitude that everyone should go to Sox games to get the attendance up. You lost me. I don't think a reputation of this s***ty behavior will bring more fans in. In addition I will predict that half price nights will be limited next year because of this kind of crap. It seems as if low life dirtbags and students are the ones who take advantage of half price nights. Your cheap on the tickets so you can drink more. That's great. s*** at least the folks at wrigley have money. I will not be attending half price night for any reason. I will not be selling my tickets to anyone under the age of 30. I hope they pull half price night, I could care less if the teenagers on this board cannot go. Work harder, get a second job, take summer school, so you can get out of school and make money. I realize I am bundling all the students together and I am sorry about but with posts like the one I just read, you deserve it.