5th Starter

BobDylan

3 runs through 1 IP. I know this guy wasn't going to get any sort of a long term shot this season, and maybe he turns it around to finish off the game, but this fifth starter deal the White Sox have going is ridiculous.

Are there any veteran free agents out there worth taking a look until the time to deal comes? How long will Kenny let this go on? Can the White Sox even afford to give these games away anymore? ...Let alone to the Expos?

Is Freddy Garcia really a viable option if he is going to leave after the season?

If I'm the GM, I take my eyes off of Freddy and I go out and get a pitcher that doesn't put us in the same situation we are in now to start next season. If the Sheets or Sabathia stuff if true, Williams NEEDS to get that deal done.

Garcia is NOT the answer. Not in my opinion.

What's worse, Arnie's pitching or Ozzie's managing?  No reason to leave him in there so long.  That was not even batting practice.  I don't know how he got anybody out any where.

Why waste the pen? Let him try to gain some confidence out there.

Is Freddy Garcia really a viable option if he is going to leave after the season?

If we want to make the playoffs we are going to need him or a player of his caliber. I don't see the Indians or Brewers trading their young aces when they are young and upcoming teams probably a year away from making a serious push.

Nobody in our system or on our team should be the 5th starter, it has to come from a trade this week in my opinion.

KW, get on the phone with Seattle

The problem is now that all teams that have a starter are gonna grab us by the balls since they know we need one badly

For god sakes all of you are acting like Diaz got a fair shot.

He was not only turning a corner but when he did start he started on 10 days rest or something from his last minor league start and then again on three days rest.

That can screw up the most seasoned veteran and you expect some kid making his debut to pitch perfect.

Diaz should get a fair shot. Start a game on 5 days rest and see what he can do.

Diaz never did anywhere near this bad and it's only fair that since he did the best out of any of them and was the most screwed around with that he should get another shot.

For god sakes all of you are acting like Diaz got a fair shot.

He was not only turning a corner but when he did start he started on 10 days rest or something from his last minor league start and then again on three days rest.

That can screw up the most seasoned veteran and you expect some kid making his debut to pitch perfect.

Diaz should get a fair shot. Start a game on 5 days rest and see what he can do.

Diaz never did anywhere near this bad and it's only fair that since he did the best out of any of them and was the most screwed around with that he should get another shot.

Just like Diaz got 2 chances to prove himself, Munoz deserves the same shot. If he struggles like that again, then look at Diaz or elsewhere. But Munoz should be given another chance.