Wilder: "They wanted Borchard"

aboz56

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what happens when you make a huge assumption (like that twit who accused me of not going to the games a while back), which couldn't be more incorrect, and then build an arguement around it?

Judging from your (and others') content-less response to my earlier inquiry, I can only presume that with the exception of Rex, NONE of you know what the f*** you're talking about when it comes to Borchard, much less Reed.

But hey, why don't you tell us how Reed has "no arm". That one had me rolling.

and this answered my question how? Not counting this years' spring training,where he sucked ass, please tell me how many times you have actually seen Reed play again. Thanks.

I don't really know enough about Reed and Borchard to give a opinion either way.

However, We should know about Reed pretty quick, as I feel that he will be a opening day starter next year for the M's.

Also Reed is playing about 20 minutes from where I live, so I hope to go check him out and see what all the fuss is about. He has already started fairly well at Tacoma.

Judging from your (and others') content-less response to my earlier inquiry, I can only presume that with the exception of Rex, NONE of you know what the f*** you're talking about when it comes to Borchard, much less Reed.

Well you are wrong here, as I have seen Borchard at least 10 times with the Knights and in Spring Training...

As for Reed, I've seen him for at least 5 games, so you are wrong there too.

And by the way, I've been face to face with both and interviewed them and talked for upwards of 10-15 mins. And I guess my lengthy discussion about Borchard with Knights hitting coach Gregg Ritchie, who has coached him at both Birmingham and Charlotte doesn't matter either. So to say that none of us besides Rex knows anything about either guy is idiotic.

Liefer almost hit 40 HR one year in AAA. 

Ross Gload had year when he hit 14 HR in less than 30 games (!!!) in the minors.

What does that prove?

That hitting a lot of home runs will get you locked in a bathroom?