Ladies and Gentlemen

Ishmookie

Agreed, all you can ask for is an honest effort from management and the players, and a respect for the fans.

I agree that baseball games are a great way to spend a day/night. The only thing that wouldn't make that true is if the team plays without heart.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

K = strikeout

he strikes guys out?

That's all I could come up with...I think I heard that was the reason.

so shouldn't Alexander Rodriguez by HR-Rod or RBI-Rod or H-Rod?

I know it's dumb... but it's just really inconsistent and it irritates me.

so shouldn't Alexander Rodriguez by HR-Rod or RBI-Rod or H-Rod?

I know it's dumb... but it's just really inconsistent and it irritates me.

Alexander Rodriguez looks REALLY weird to me!

:D

Yeah, I agree about the K-Rod thing, but it seems to work for him.

HR-Rod wouldn't really work for anybody.

:lol:

does anybody know where i can find attendance to this point of the season and compare it to attendance at this point last year?

i remember an old thread...but with the cubs series and this sellout, i gotta believe we are are well on our way...and if we have a july like last years!! Man, we'll fare well past 2 mill

There were 37,000 at the game tonight?!?!

Make that 37,000 plus 1 ... I was there in spirit  :headbang

Gotta say that's suprising especially up against a WOEFUL Seattle team. Well done to all of you Sox fans who got to the game tonight. :headbang

does anybody know where i can find attendance to this point of the season and compare it to attendance at this point last year?

i remember an old thread...but with the cubs series and this sellout, i gotta believe we are are well on our way...and if we have a july like last years!! Man, we'll fare well past 2 mill

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/tsnform...e.aspx?team=030

I was there tonight :o WOW

did not expect any kind of crowd like that, got stuck up in 514, but had an awesome view of the game.

Crowd was very into it, gotta love shingo's entrance too :)

And yes, there were "more than usual" asian crowd, but that was probably for ichiro.

I was there tonight :o WOW

did not expect any kind of crowd like that, got stuck up in 514, but had an awesome view of the game.

Crowd was very into it, gotta love shingo's entrance too :)

And yes, there were "more than usual" asian crowd, but that was probably for ichiro.

I love Shingo's entrance. The gong sound when he gets an out and when he gets the save is a nice touch too. I was laughing my ass off in the stands! :lol: Guess it's easier to do that in a win.

I'll be heading out there tomorrow. Lately they haven't been winning since I've been attending games (I think the last two or three), but hopefully the Sox will be able to break that streak.

Should be fun. Freddy Garcia on the hill, hopefully another huge crowd. GO SOX! :headbang