White Sox T-Shirts

dasox24

I need a little help on deciding which shirt that I should get. Everyone's opinon here would be very appreciated!

Front:gotcorkfront.jpg Back:gotcorkback.jpg

-or-

Front:losersfront.jpg Back:losersback.jpg

-or-

This last one reads: "Steinbrenner, ruining baseball since 1973"

Front:ruining.jpg

I know the last shirt has nothing to do w/ the white sox, but I think it's pretty funny, so I'm considering that one too.

Get an actuual Sox shirt instead.

While on the subbject, anyone who sees a cool Sox shirt and waffles about getting it (price or whatever), get the dang thing or you'll regret it like me. I was the coolest shirt featuring the freckled, big-footed cartoon mascot kid from the 70s (the one that use dto be on the popcorn box/megaphones) at the Baseball as America travelling exhibit at the Field last year. I balked att the $25 price tag and didn't get it, and I've been kicking myself ever since.

Anyone ever seen that shirt, my life (or at least my t-shirt drawer) won't be complete until I find it.

[/tale of woe]

I agree, get a sox pride or just a regular sox shirt. Every time i go to a game I keep telling myself i'm going to get one of those retro long sleeve shirts (Old 80's sox logo) in the middle, white center, blue sleeves......and I never get it. It's so fricken awesome.

I agree, get a sox pride or just a regular sox shirt.  Every time i go to a game I keep telling myself i'm going to get one of those retro long sleeve shirts (Old 80's sox logo) in the middle, white center, blue sleeves......and I never get it.  It's so fricken awesome.

I should grab that one as well, i like the old logo

Cubs suck stuff is fine if we are playing the Cubs, but if i see that when we are playing Cleveland....

I agree, get a sox pride or just a regular sox shirt.  Every time i go to a game I keep telling myself i'm going to get one of those retro long sleeve shirts (Old 80's sox logo) in the middle, white center, blue sleeves......and I never get it.  It's so fricken awesome.

I got the short sleeve version of that one with blue trim around the sleeves when I was up a couple weeks ago. Cool shirt.

Where exactly is it sold? Is it one of the street vendor guys or in the stadium...i'm gonna look for it next time.

They were in the concourse shops and also in the outside vender trailers. No shgirts with that dang freckled, low-eared cartoon kid though, as far as I could see. :angry: :angry:

Where exactly is it sold? Is it one of the street vendor guys or in the stadium...i'm gonna look for it next time.

i've seen 'em at the little trailers in the lots, also at grandstand. Next game i'm definitely getting it.

Cool, I guess I'll get a real Sox shirt. I was just gonna get one of those b/c one of my best friends is a Cubs fan, and I thought it'd be great to wear it around him. The first time would be great, but after that it'd probably get old, so thanks everyone for pointing out that I should get a Sox shirt, and not something bashing the cubs. :cheers

I almost bought a shirt from one of the street vendors last Thursday: It had "He Gone" on front and "You can put it on the board in back" in back. I still might get it sometime this year.

I ended up buying four shirts for me and my family last Tuesday - we got soaked walking from the parking lot to the stadium. I do like the stuff at grandstand best.

Go with the Sox Pride shirt.  I've never been a fan of the Cubs suck shirts, I'd rather get something positive about the Sox.

Same here. I hate the flubs but I'd rather get a sox shirt. Go with the sox pride shirt, I think I'm going to order one of those myself.