Carl Everett

Bighurt52235

What happened? I'm so confused right now because I was on a retreat all weekend with no tvs or anything and all I know is we sucked it up again and only took one of four from the Tigers. Is Contreas the only player we picked up and who did the Twins get? Thanks, I didn't want to make a new topic for my question.

What happened? I'm so confused right now because I was on a retreat all weekend with no tvs or anything and all I know is we sucked it up again and only took one of four from the Tigers. Is Contreas the only player we picked up and who did the Twins get? Thanks, I didn't want to make a new topic for my question.

We lost 7 in a row. We're 5 GB. Twins picked up a minor league P and lost Mientjdsjfoiejfr in a 4 team trade that landed Nomar with the Cubs.

Everett strained something in his leg running to first. He is just day to day. contreras is the Sox only addition.

Twins- Mientkiewicz ended up in Boston, Twins end up with minor leaguers.

Benson to Mets.

We picked up Contreras and cash for Loaiza.

The Twins picked up a minor leaguer.

The Cubs picked up Nomar, and didn't give up Clement.

The BoSox picked up Cabrera and Mien-kay-b****.

LA made some moves too.

We sucked it up BIG time this weekend, losing seven in a row. It's down to a select few who still think this team can go to the playoffs. We're five out, it'll be tough, but we gotta stick by this team and cheer 'em on.

Everett strained something in his leg running to first.  He is just day to day. contreras is the Sox only addition.

Twins-  Mientkiewicz ended up in Boston, Twins end up with minor leaguers.

Benson to Mets.

Thanks. What about all this talk of Derek Lowe? Did Boston really trade him to the Twins? Sorry for not knowing anything it's just that I've been cut off from society since Friday morning. :angry: And did a lot of this :pray for the Sox and it didn't work very well for Friday and Saturday.

Yeah, Contreras for Esteban is the only move we made. Once the dust settled from the 4-team deal that sent Nomar to the North Side, I think all the Twins did was move Mientkiewicz to the Red Sox and pick up a minor leage LHP (Justin Jones) from the Cubs.

Thanks all. I was a little worried that the Twins got Lowe or something cuz people were mentioning it in the Jose and Esty thread.

BTW- I still think we can make the playoffs because after the first two games of the losing streak I stopped watching so I haven't been frusterated enough to pack it in for the season now.

Thanks. What about all this talk of Derek Lowe? Did Boston really trade him to the Twins? Sorry for not knowing anything it's just that I've been cut off from society since Friday morning. :angry: And did a lot of this  :pray for the Sox and it didn't work very well for Friday and Saturday.

Try not to leave society ever again ;)