Nick GaS

Cali

I just found out that I had this channel on my cable, it's Nickelodeon Games and Sports for Kids. It has some of my favorite game shows from my youth including GUTS and Legends of the Hidden Temple, and to a lesser extent the Double Dares.

On one of the GUTS episodes (which was on in the early 90's for those out of the know), a profile of one of the kids stated he was a "Hardcore White Sox Fan". Thought that was kind of cool.

Anybody else watch these shows back in the day?

I just found out that I had this channel on my cable, it's Nickelodeon Games and Sports for Kids. It has some of my favorite game shows from my youth including GUTS and Legends of the Hidden Temple, and to a lesser extent the Double Dares.

Legends of the Hidden Temple, that takes me back.

Legends of the Hidden Temple, that takes me back.

The giant stone talking head "Olmec" is voiced by Dee Bradley Baker, who is going to voice Klaus the talking fish on American Dad.

A bit of trivia you didn't ask for. :lol:

And speaking of old Nick shows and trivia, I found out and was shocked that Rocko, from Rocko's Modern Life, was voiced by Garcia on Reno 911!

The giant stone talking head "Olmec" is voiced by Dee Bradley Baker, who is going to voice Klaus the talking fish on American Dad.

A bit of trivia you didn't ask for. :lol:

I'll have to look on my dish and see if I have this channel.

I bet they don't show "Hey Dude"... :lol:

I enjoyed Double Dare, but those other game shows were on after I was already older.

I used to watch Nick when they didn't have many shows on.

Danger Mouse and You Can't Do That On Television were two of my favorite shows.

A little more useless trivia:

Mark Summers, the Double Dare host, could STAND messes and getting messy. He was a obsessive compulsive. He would FREAK out whenever someone would get him messy on the show.

i miss my nickelodeon.

salute your shorts, double dare, rocko's modern life.....all that stuff was badass...me and my friends were talking about how they needed to make a channel with all those early-mid 90's shows on there for us...

Nick Arcade was my favorite. I was really into videogames when I was younger, and loved the fact there was a show for it.

Which one was that? I remember a show where two kids would play each other in arcade games and whoever got the higher score in like a min or whatever would win..

Is that it?

On one of the GUTS episodes (which was on in the early 90's for those out of the know), a profile of one of the kids stated he was a "Hardcore White Sox Fan". Thought that was kind of cool.

Anybody else watch these shows back in the day?

Well if it was Global Guts it coulda been a team from another country like a soccer team :lol: