Is there a safe way to...

aboz56

Well this is going to sound fairly gay, but what the hell, it could be worth the advice someone gives me.

Anyhow, since I've gotten this Blockbuster movie pass, I'm pretty much in there all the time. Take out a few movies each day and "back them up" on my computer and then go get somewhere.

Well recently they've got this new chick working there and she's well, pretty damn hot. Today when I was in there, she was flirting with me fairly heavily (IMO) and I'd like to find out what her deal is.

To cut to the chase, being the fairly shy person that I am when it comes to this sort of stuff, what's the best way to initiate further conversation in this type of situation without coming off the wrong way... I don't care about being rejected or anything, I just would like to know the right way to go about this...

And yes, I'm ready for the cheap shots from you Jas... :lol:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this is going to sound fairly gay, but what the hell, it could be worth the advice someone gives me.

Anyhow, since I've gotten this Blockbuster movie pass, I'm pretty much in there all the time.  Take out a few movies each day and "back them up" on my computer and then go get somewhere.

Well recently they've got this new chick working there and she's well, pretty damn hot.  Today when I was in there, she was flirting with me fairly heavily (IMO) and I'd like to find out what her deal is.

To cut to the chase, being the fairly shy person that I am when it comes to this sort of stuff, what's the best way to initiate further conversation in this type of situation without coming off the wrong way... I don't care about being rejected or anything, I just would like to know the right way to go about this...

follow her home. break into her house and confront her in her bedroom or while she's in the shower... :ph34r: :lol:

hope that helps... ;)

Anyhow, since I've gotten this Blockbuster movie pass, I'm pretty much in there all the time.  Take out a few movies each day and "back them up" on my computer and then go get somewhere.

Well recently they've got this new chick working there and she's well, pretty damn hot.  Today when I was in there, she was flirting with me fairly heavily (IMO) and I'd like to find out what her deal is.

This sounds fairly gay. jk

I'd just go up to her and chat around. Depending on when you usually go in, if its during lunch, ask her if she'd want to grab some lunch during her lunch break.

Lunch is an easy way to kind of get to know her and set up more of a real date.

See that Alex...not one sarcastic remark :lol:

I'd just go up to her and chat around.  Depending on when you usually go in, if its during lunch, ask her if she'd want to grab some lunch during her lunch break. 

Lunch is an easy way to kind of get to know her and set up more of a real date. 

See that Alex...not one sarcastic remark :lol:

Oh you were thinking of one, you're not fooling me Gage...

I'd bring Minny into the Blockbuster with you.  She'll think your a real winner then.

Yeah theres no sarcasm there, If you brought Minney with, he'd screw everything up. He's you know, smart and so not queer like that...

Don't ever bring Doug with u on a date, lol

Yeah theres no sarcasm there, If you brought Minney with, he'd screw everything up. He's you know, smart and so not queer like that...

Don't ever bring Doug with u on a date, lol

I'm staying away from aboz...He might fall in love with me since I'm such a chick magnet to the other person that I'm with...

Critic :notworthy :notworthy :lolhitting

Because Gage was so kind

While out to lunch with her, do not forget to chat endlessly about your man-crush on Buerhle, chicks dig that warm sensitive, not afraid to show your feelings.

Seriously, this is really easy because it's blockbuster, go in when it is slow, just ask her out and if she starts laughing, just transfer your membership.

There's never a hot chick at my Blockbuster...I get the 20 year old stoner..lucky me :D

I'm also shy, but next time you go in there drink a shot of courage juice(any hard liquor will do :D ) and very inconspicuously ask her if she's seeing anyone..the answer will prob be no, but that will put it in her head that your interested also..then in your shy manner ask if she wants to go out on her off day or whatever..Simple.. :lol:

Got to suck it up..although if she says no then it might be a bit awkward going back there..you'll prob have to move to another town which will force you to find another blockbuster..And if you're lucky you'll have the stoner instead of the hotty

:bang

um, better make sure she's not a Cubs fan, because I've dated a few of those and they're annoying as s***. (the ones who really don't follow baseball, but will wear a cubs shirt or something are OK, I'm just more concerned about knifefights at future Thanksgiving meals or my father never talking to me again)

Last time I talked to a Blockbuster Clerk, she told me to stay in school, otherwise I'll end up like her.  :ph34r:

And she was damn right.

As a lady speaking, Aboz, I would say ask her out for coffee or something that has very low commitment. I don't think that I would go out to dinner or on a real date with someone I don't know. Or if I did it would be very uncomfortable. So I would just ask her to a low risk, high reward (listening to too much hot stove crap) kind of low-key thing. And if it doesn't work out then oh well. At least you tried.