MVP Baseball 2005

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Apr 14, 2005 -> 05:38 PM)
I just finished winning my 10th World Series. White Sox fans, I've built a winner for you guys!!!!

Honestly, I don't understand the point of just doing sim. I like playing against my buddies, and then putting in games on MVP with guys I like (Amezaga, Santos, de la Rosa, and guys along those lines). I may not win all my games, but I really enjoy it. If you have fun doing what you're doing, I am more than behind you, but if you're that good, just play at the hardest level, and if you do, I wish you fun playing. :cheers

QUOTE(Soxbadger @ Apr 14, 2005 -> 11:31 PM)
Supersteve,

When you get so good you can dominate the computer at MVP every game, simming becomes more fun.

Im not there yet with MVP, but I was there with Madden.

SB

When you get that good, try putting the controller down for a few minutes, go outside & ride a bike or something. :D

:( Mets beat me 2 - 0

I need to adjust the sliders... im 14 - 6 and in the first month so far I have 6 shutouts... My hitting is fine, its realistic.. but I need to make the computer be able to score more runs

QUOTE(Soxbadger @ Apr 14, 2005 -> 11:31 PM)
Supersteve,

When you get so good you can dominate the computer at MVP every game, simming becomes more fun.

Im not there yet with MVP, but I was there with Madden.

SB

Exactly. I still beat the computer on MVP. I've only lost 1 game so far and I've played about 12 or 13 against the computer. I don't adjust sliders at all. Just keep it the same as when it comes packaged in the game.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Apr 14, 2005 -> 02:53 PM)
MVPmods.com

MVPlanet.com

The best Xbox roster update available is here.  They imported guys like Pablo Ozuna, Chris Widger, and Jeremy Giambi from MVP Baseball 2004.  You just have to register with the site to download it.

You can buy a prewowned copy for $24.99 from GameStop.  The website says they are "back ordered" right now but just call your local GameStop and see if they have a used copy available.

Thanks. :cheers

QUOTE(ihatethecubs @ Apr 16, 2005 -> 04:56 PM)
im in my 4th season for owner mode, ive filled my team with prospects, and they are finally starting to pay off. im still having a tough time makin money, any tips?

Yeah play Dynasty mode instead, its a lot more fun