Ben Davis

Reddy

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dustan Mohr would have been perfect after today's non - tender's list, but of course, Ozzie and KW had to resign one of "their" guys above market value. At least Matt Ginter didn't continue his good early season form with the Mets, otherwise that trade would have looked a whole lot worse.

I said the same thing to WHarris on AIM -- That's Just KW and Sabean competing for the dumbest GM of the offseason award...

Sabean doesn't want a 4th outfileder who had an OPS over .800 last year, but starts Micheal tucker. :lol:

KW gives Timo $1M dollars and way too many AB's last season(though both of those probably have a lot to do with ozzie)

I said the same thing to WHarris on AIM -- That's Just KW and Sabean competing for the dumbest GM of the offseason award... 

Sabean doesn't want a 4th outfileder who had an OPS over .800 last year, but starts Micheal tucker. :lol:

KW gives Timo $1M dollars and way too many AB's last season(though both of those probably have a lot to do with ozzie)

I thought Jim Bowden had that award all sewn up about a week ago, but hell Sabean is trying his dandiest to give him a run for his money. Realistically if you are a young position player on the Giants, you ain't goin to be starting.

I thought Jim Bowden had that award all sewn up about a week ago, but hell Sabean is trying his dandiest to give him a run for his money. Realistically if you are a young position player on the Giants, you ain't goin to be starting.

Bowden should be fired from his interim job which is just sad.

Edit: Has an interim gm ever technically gotten fired?

Let's say that we don't land Pyrz or bring Davis back. What starting catchers are out there? I have to believe that KW has something on the burner to let the starting catcher go? :huh

Not really with Varitek definitely out of our price range and considering the fact he's a Bora$$ client. Charles Johnson is still available by trade, and Paul LoDuca was arbitration eligible (wasn't on the non - tender list) so I'm assuming the Fishies did offer him that. Otherwise guys like Brett Mayne, Gregg Zaun or Ramon Castro could be used to rotate everyday with Jamie Burke.

All I can say is reading that southtown article sounds like sox are willing make Aj the catcher and if that plan falls out davis will be back. It sounded more like davis would of accepted but sox said we either sign you for less if aj falls throught or sox say aj your main guy and your not going be part time

Davis probably be back for more money. Aj situation I have no clue on now. But we sign davis and aj wants full time job that means aj will not be here

If we dont make a run at Eck, Cora or AJ it means one thing.

JR is saying right now. Kenny you can make any moves you want. As long as that 6 million in change is in my bedroom spread all over the bed by midnight. I feel frisky and need to get a release

family_tightwad.gif