Anyone going to the Sox-Brewers games?

bjm676

It would nice to give Caballo a nice round of applause. I may actually make the 90 minute trip up there.

White Sox and Brewers add two Miller Park Games to exhibition schedule April 1-2

CHICAGO - The Chicago White Sox and Milwaukee Brewers will play two exhibition games at Milwaukee's Miller Park April 1-2 before the White Sox open their 2005 regular season at U.S. Cellular Field on April 4.

The White Sox face the Brewers at 7:05 p.m. Friday, April 1, and the two teams meet again the next day in a 1:05 p.m. contest.

Tickets for the two exhibition contests go on sale Friday, January 14 at 9 a.m. and can be purchased by calling the Brewers Phone Center at 1-800-933-7890. Tickets on the 100 Level between the bases will be $15; 100 Level seats beyond the bases, Loge and Club Level seats will be $10; while Bleacher seating at Miller Park will be $5.

Season ticket holders for the two teams will receive complimentary tickets to one of the two games on a ticket for ticket basis. Details will be communicated to White Sox season ticket holders via email as soon as possible.

"With the club ending its exhibition schedule so close to Chicago, both teams thought this was a great opportunity to reward our season tickets holders with complimentary tickets," said Brooks Boyer, White Sox vice president of marketing and broadcasting. "Our other great Sox fans will be able to make the drive to Milwaukee and see the team play before Opening Day at spring training prices."

I've been there before. Too many restaurants. But the centerfield fan deck is similar to one at Comiskey. It's much better than County Stadium. I even got to see the roof close. It's worth the trip, in my opinion.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jan 14, 2005 -> 11:10 AM)
I just looked at Saturday, and there are incredible tickets still left.  I highly recommend a trip up there.  It is a beautiful park, and you get to say good bye to Carlos in style.

Just got my tickets for Saturday.

In the Diamond Box...my fave seats up there.

:headbang

• 4 weeks later...
QUOTE(The Critic @ Feb 6, 2005 -> 09:45 AM)
BUMPED to report that I just grabbed 3 tickets for the Friday night April Fool's Day game.

( The wife works every weekend, so the Saturday game was out of the question )

Just couldn't refuse 5 dollar bleacher seats. 3 tickets, 23 dollars AFTER service charges. Can't beat it.

My wife and I will be there on saturday.

My buddy here at Marquette, his brother works public relations for the White Sox, so we already put the word in that we want the tickets. It also helps that I go to Marquette which is about 5 minutes from Miller Park. I am pumped.

I plan on attending a few Brewers games to support Carlos. I want to make a poster thatsays something along the lines of....Chicago Misses you Carlos!

I dont post here ever really, but im on here reading the posts everyday. I love it over here. You guys are great on here, and i've been telling all my friends about soxtalk, so i just would like to thank all you guys. As for the sox-brewers game i am going to the april 2nd saturday game. I go to school in minnesota, yes it sucks, being around twins fan. I got section 115 tickets row 13. Im coming home that weekend with my buddy to surprise my friend cuz its his birthday saturday and were driving out to milwaukee and were gonna tailgate for awhile before the game. Im so excited its gonna be great. I cant wait to see the new team, and give carlos a nice aplause. See every1 there!

QUOTE(flyg88182 @ Feb 6, 2005 -> 11:11 PM)
I dont post here ever really, but im on here reading the posts everyday. I love it over here. You guys are great on here, and i've been telling all my friends about soxtalk, so i just would like to thank all you guys. As for the sox-brewers game i am going to the april 2nd saturday game. I go to school in minnesota, yes it sucks, being around twins fan. I got section 115 tickets row 13. Im coming home that weekend with my buddy to surprise my friend cuz its his birthday saturday and were driving out to milwaukee and were gonna tailgate for awhile before the game. Im so excited its gonna be great. I cant wait to see the new team, and give carlos a nice aplause. See every1 there!

Welcome aboard to Soxtalk, have a nice stay! :)

QUOTE(The Critic @ Feb 6, 2005 -> 09:45 AM)
BUMPED to report that I just grabbed 3 tickets for the Friday night April Fool's Day game.

( The wife works every weekend, so the Saturday game was out of the question )

Just couldn't refuse 5 dollar bleacher seats. 3 tickets, 23 dollars AFTER service charges. Can't beat it.

I think there is a big group of us going up there on Friday. We'll have to swap seat info and I'll buy you a beer :cheers

QUOTE(flyg88182 @ Feb 6, 2005 -> 11:11 PM)

Welcome to Soxtalk, hope you enjoy your ride :cheers

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Feb 7, 2005 -> 09:59 AM)
I think there is a big group of us going up there on Friday.  We'll have to swap seat info and I'll buy you a beer :cheers

It would be great to finally meet you, Mike!

I'm in section BL104, row 3 - right field bleachers.

I'll PM you as the date approaches.

:cheers :drink :headbang

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Feb 7, 2005 -> 10:02 AM)
I'm all over this one. The most expensive price, for a damn good seat is like $15.00 I think.

That is correct - and the best part is, both teams will have their rosters set by then, so we won't be seeing any #86's playing, unless 86 is the number that player wants!

:D

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Feb 7, 2005 -> 04:02 PM)
I'm all over this one. The most expensive price, for a damn good seat is like $15.00 I think.

I paid $35 total for 2 seats in section 125 Row 1

Great deal. Only bad thing is I have to take the woman to the outlet malls after the game. :whip