Napolean Dynamite

shakes

• 3 weeks later...

This is possibly the worst movie I've ever seen (plot wise), it has no point, but that is what makes it hilarious.

It's not quite as funny as people say it is, but it does have some funny lines.

My favorite that I don't think has been mentioned here is:

"I'm starting to get a little TO'ed because she hasn't sent me a full body shot."

If you like humor, you have to see this, but don't expect it to be a good "movie" in the traditional sense.

QUOTE(TheBlackSox8 @ Feb 5, 2005 -> 02:25 PM)
I haven't seen the movie, and I don't plan on seeing this movie, ever....the quotes are not funny if you haven't seen it apparently.

It is very funny, I had the same opinion. The first time I saw it, I thought it was okay, but not good. It gets funnier everytime you see it. Ya have to see it, it's worth it.

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Feb 5, 2005 -> 12:57 PM)
This is possibly the worst movie I've ever seen (plot wise), it has no point, but that is what makes it hilarious.

It's not quite as funny as people say it is, but it does have some funny lines.

My favorite that I don't think has been mentioned here is:

"I'm starting to get a little TO'ed because she hasn't sent me a full body shot."

If you like humor, you have to see this, but don't expect it to be a good "movie" in the traditional sense.

More like if you have a sense of humor is the only way you will make it though it. I was mad I paid 99 cents to rent this dud.

QUOTE(bmags @ Feb 6, 2005 -> 02:48 PM)
it should have been a series of short films, but i thought it was hilarious...

on the other hand i can't disagree with people who say it was terrible...

it was certainly no life aquatic.

It was originally just a short film series type thing some college students did. The main actor is like a business major and he did the acting for his buddies as like some college project if I remember.

Everytime I watch it, the funnier it gets. I'm still wetting for NetFlix to send it to me so I can burn it.

QUOTE(bmags @ Feb 6, 2005 -> 02:48 PM)
it should have been a series of short films, but i thought it was hilarious...

on the other hand i can't disagree with people who say it was terrible...

it was certainly no life aquatic.

Life Acquatic was great. When I first saw it, it was alright. Then the more I thought about the lines the more I would laugh. Can't wait till it comes out and I can rent it cause I think its gonna be one of those movies that keeps getting funnier too.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Feb 7, 2005 -> 12:15 AM)
Life Acquatic was great.  When I first saw it, it was alright.  Then the more I thought about the lines the more I would laugh.  Can't wait till it comes out and I can rent it cause I think its gonna be one of those movies that keeps getting funnier too.

My favorite part about that movie is the guy singing nothing but David Bowie songs in Portugese.