Can't wait for Star Wars 3?

Goldmember

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Feb 25, 2005 -> 11:25 AM)
This movie is gonna be badass.

Brian saw a trailer for it yesterday and said the same thing. It must have been decent because before he saw it, he didn't think he was going to see it and now he wants to see it when it comes out.

QUOTE(Goldmember @ Feb 25, 2005 -> 01:54 AM)
***MAJOR SPOILERS W/ MANY PICS***

Here...

I'm looking forward to it...I think Lucas will finish this off in grand style. Although, I worry about the guy who plays Anakin/Darth. He was not a good actor in the last one.

i was interested to see these pictures, but I can't get your link to work.... :(

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Mar 11, 2005 -> 01:18 PM)
I'm looking forward to it...I think Lucas will finish this off in grand style.  Although, I worry about the guy who plays Anakin/Darth.  He was not a good actor in the last one.

i was interested to see these pictures, but I can't get your link to work.... :(

sucks for you! :ph34r: :lol:

j/k. doesn't work for me anymore either. they must've taken page down... :huh

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Mar 15, 2005 -> 10:31 AM)
Kick ass no doubt...Darth is back...I hope that Anakin guy learned to act since the first movie. :bang

Don’t expect Vader to be on the screen for very long. He’ll probably be in it for about a minute or two. Probably less...

QUOTE(Yoda @ Mar 15, 2005 -> 04:34 PM)
Don’t expect Vader to be on the screen for very long. He’ll probably be in it for about a minute or two. Probably less...

I realize it will only be the end of the movie...but the evil anakin will be on the screen a lot. So he'd better have improved that acting. :pray