Opening Day

RockRaines

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Mar 31, 2005 -> 07:54 PM)
Anyone know what time do the lots open?  12:00?

I was thinking about getting there around 10-10:30. I heard the security will let you wait outside the lots before they open.

Trying to get a good spot.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Mar 31, 2005 -> 01:35 PM)
I was in Ft. Lauderdale a month ago and our hotel, the Sheraton Yankee Trader, was sold out, as was its sister hotel, the Yankee Clipper, and every large hotel in its category and higher in a 30 mile radius. They oversold their rooms by 15. People were getting sent far away, and they were pissed. Either Jesus was born on President's day weekend, or your statement is erroneous.

I would be willing to bet the building engineers had about 20 rooms unavailable...

btw the yankee trader is a cool place I stayed there in 1997 for a Bears game... which got bumped to monday night and I watched my greatest baseball moment that sunday night.. edgar rentaria hit a blooper and the ENTIRE stadium went silent (imagine 45000 SILENT fans) till that ball landed in the infield for a MARLINS world series... defeating..

the cleveland indians....

QUOTE(Sox1422 @ Mar 31, 2005 -> 02:10 PM)
I was thinking about getting there around 10-10:30.  I heard the security will let you wait outside the lots before they open. 

You'll be OK getting there at 10:00.

QUOTE(Sox1422 @ Mar 31, 2005 -> 02:10 PM)
I was thinking about getting there around 10-10:30.  I heard the security will let you wait outside the lots before they open. 

Let me know where you guys are going to be. We gotta tip a couple.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Mar 31, 2005 -> 08:53 PM)
Let me know where you guys are going to be.  We gotta tip a couple.

Shooting for Lot E along the fence by gate 2. i assume that is where a lot of the SoxTalk crew will be. Hell, I have probably crossed the paths of a few of you over there before.

QUOTE(Sox1422 @ Mar 31, 2005 -> 04:36 PM)
Shooting for Lot E along the fence by gate 2.  i assume that is where a lot of the SoxTalk crew will be.  Hell, I have probably crossed the paths of a few of you over there before.

PM me something to recognize you guys by, and I will stop by.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Mar 31, 2005 -> 11:56 PM)
PM me something to recognize you guys by, and I will stop by.

I'll be out with a couple of buddies of mine, we'll be playin' bags -- and you know what I look like. I'll have my Borchard jersey on, so that shouldn't be too hard to distinguish, either. :bang Just incase -- you don't have to stop by, but just wanted to let you know...

And SS2k, is there a for-sure time as far as the parking lots? If I get there at 11:00, will they be letting folks in yet?

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Apr 2, 2005 -> 11:08 PM)
May I ask, how?  Or, did you order them a couple days/weeks ago, and they just came in the mail today?

You should just say, no you can't ask how, and shoot him down... :chair

Keith, I cant believe i have to turn in YOUR homework because youre goin to this damn game... F springtime sports :fyou

QUOTE(Pauly8509CWS @ Apr 3, 2005 -> 06:30 AM)
You should just say, no you can't ask how, and shoot him down... :chair

Keith, I cant believe i have to turn in YOUR homework because youre goin to this damn game... F springtime sports :fyou

Just think... When your in English, I'll be chillin' in Lot E, kickin' Toma and Joe's ass in bags... :) :headbang

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ Apr 3, 2005 -> 04:36 PM)
Looks like i'll be here in champaign on monday for obvious reasons.

My tickets are going to my brother.

Have fun guys, I guess i'll meet up with everyone again at another game down the line

Looks like we'll have to save the cornhole festivities for another day... :D :P :chair

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Mar 31, 2005 -> 06:02 PM)
I'll be out with a couple of buddies of mine, we'll be playin' bags -- and you know what I look like.  I'll have my Borchard jersey on, so that shouldn't be too hard to distinguish, either.  :bang    Just incase -- you don't have to stop by, but just wanted to let you know...

And SS2k, is there a for-sure time as far as the parking lots?  If I get there at 11:00, will they be letting folks in yet?

If you get there by 11 you will get in for sure.

Going to be there with dad and the twins...hopefully I'll get to meet up with you guys.

My seats suck, but I hope that won't ruin my last day of break.

I've seen u guys with the bean bags...kinda funny cuz a few guys are a little tipsy...and as always, I'll probably see Steff or southsider at their place.