White Sox @ Tribe - 4/13/05 Official Game Thread

DBAHO

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

COUNT CONTRERAS! Just excited about tonight even though it's not going to be available in Carbondale. I hope Jose goes 8 tonight. I do worry that he's been a little TOO good against the Tribe and that he comes back to earth tonight. Plus, two great starts in a row will send this place into a frenzy. Forget the preseason predictions and hyperbole: It's not Judith or Crede or Frank that holds our season. It's good years from The Duke and the Count. Forget numbers there too. It;s about health and some semblance of consistency. If there ERA's are 5.00, I don't even care. Just as long as they make starts and keep us in the games like they have through their first two appearances. Obviously, they can't be as good as they have been so far because they've been Bob Gibson in 68 good. Still, we just need a solid 60 starts or so. LEt's go get them Count!

I guess the groin is still bugging Scott a bit or they're just being careful with him which would be smart, anyways:

ozuna lf

iguchi 2b

everett dh

konerko 1b

dye rf

rowand cf

pierzynski c

crede 3b

uribe ss

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Apr 13, 2005 -> 05:00 PM)
I guess the hammy is still bugging Scott a bit or they're just being careful with him which would be smart,

I thought it was his groin...?? :huh

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 13, 2005 -> 05:07 PM)
If we're going to play Ozuna, he probably shouldn't be leading off.  Against a lhp, no reason for Rowand to not be batting in the top 3.

What did Rowand hit in the leadoff spot last year?