Gameday! Seattle vs. ChiSox 4-15-05

Capn12

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pierzynski strikes out, swinging at two balls. And Crede swings at the first pitch.

What the f*** is wrong these guys? Are they seeing a different game from the dugout? If I'm Ozzie, I make this guy throw three strikes. Once he does that, then let them swing the bats.

Crede singles. Six game hit streak. Hurrah.

QUOTE(marleycat @ Apr 16, 2005 -> 01:04 AM)
Ouch, who the heck is Juan Uribe? 3-0

Broke out last year. One of the few hitters who actually did better once he got away from Coors.

20 HR guy, .260-.280 AVG. Not an OBP guy. Really, really streaky. Carried us last April, hitting .400+. Slick fielding.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Apr 15, 2005 -> 09:19 PM)
I see GIRLand seems to have found his nuts.

I see Buehrle talking to him in the dugout, I thought that was a no-no during a NH.

This is better than a NH. I'm getting a little tingly!! :gosox2:

I'm gonna take a guess and say as soon as Garland gives up a hit or a walk, there are going to be a select few idiots who are going to put it on him being a "girl" and having no heart.

He's looking really good right now.

QUOTE(Molto @ Apr 15, 2005 -> 09:26 PM)
I'm gonna take a guess and say as soon as Garland gives up a hit or a walk, there are going to be a select few idiots who are going to put it on him being a "girl" and having no heart.

He's looking really good right now.

Here's hoping that Ichiro's next at bat is his last. :headbang :headbang :headbang

Just got in and what the hell did I see...perfect through 6..hopefully this is a sign of things to come from Judy...I mean John :P

By the way, I know he's pitching great from just the numbers but is everything clicking for him tonight and is he hitting all of his spots or has some of this due to the Mariners hitters??

QUOTE(traydragen @ Apr 16, 2005 -> 01:37 AM)
Just got in and what the hell did I see...perfect through 6..hopefully this is a sign of things to come from Judy...I mean John :P

By the way, I know he's pitching great from just the numbers but is everything clicking for him tonight and is he hitting all of his spots or has some of this due to the Mariners hitters??

He's been real good, hitting his spots. Mariners have hit one ball deep. Besides that, nothing out of the ordinary.

I loathe the Twinkees. Ever since they've risen to the top I've been on a Twinkee strike. I've not eaten one in over 4 yrs.

Would the SOX be winning a game at the Jake 3-2 on 3H? CLE's out hit them & yet because of Romero, Rincon, & Nathan Santana only has to pitch 6 in.

I don't think they are that much more talented than us so I look to them as being blessed with baseball luck.

Everything we do seems overshadowed by their good fortune. I hate them.