AND THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

NUKE_CLEVELAND

Just got back from my first outing at the golf course today, but luckily I was able to bring a walkman to listen to an awesome, awesome performance by Mark Buehrle.

Damn. 1:39? That's f***ing awesome right there. 12 K's, CG, the win, Mark, here's to you... :cheers :drink :headbang

I don't get it. Whitesox.com has Mark Buehrle with 11 strikeouts. :huh

Still... very nice win today for the Sox. I heard the whole game on the radio... barely even had any time to get home to see the game since it was so short. :lol:

Hmm... Hate to be picky, but Timo was 0-4. No reason he should be hitting first, no reason at all. He isn't a leadoff hitter. I realize that there aren't many other options, but come on -- get Harris in center and move Rowand to left. Put Ozuna in left, do something different. That guy is just about the worst option on our team to be leading off...

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Apr 16, 2005 -> 04:41 PM)
Hmm...  Hate to be picky, but Timo was 0-4.  No reason he should be hitting first, no reason at all.  He isn't a leadoff hitter.  I realize that there aren't many other options, but come on -- get Harris in center and move Rowand to left.  Put Ozuna in left, do something different.  That guy is just about the worst option on our team to be leading off...

I really wouldn’t mind seeing Ozuna leading off. The guy can hit. Still, I want to see Pods back.

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Apr 16, 2005 -> 04:00 PM)
Does anyone know if Pods is going to be back tommorow?  If not I wouldnt mind putting Willie at 2B and Ozuna at LF and have those 2 lead off for us...

Ozzie said he's hopeful that Scott will be back in the lineup tomorrow. Hopefully he'll be back in there if not he should definitely be there when we face minny.

From the sound of it: I missed a gem.

I simply can not believe this team is 8-3. Unreal. I expected a competitive team, but this team has far surpassed my expectations thus far. Keep it up fellas. I know we aren't going to keep up winning series after series like this, but damn this is fun.

Our belov'ed Sox: 8-3. Fantastic. :cheers :gosoxretro: