sox-r-us

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:fthecubs :fthecubs :fthecubs

Boy, I love that Emoticon!!!

Bring it on Crazy-Ass Zambrano. What's the over/under on what inning he starts acting like a 6-year old?

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ May 20, 2005 -> 06:24 PM)
What?!

Arnie Munoz started the game tonight for Charlotte, BMAC was supposed to pitch. The were other rumors and this just solidifies it. It looks like El Duque is out for sunday and BMAC is in.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 20, 2005 -> 07:25 PM)
Arnie Munoz started the game tonight for Charlotte, BMAC was supposed to pitch. The were other rumors and this just solidifies it. It looks like El Duque is out for sunday and BMAC is in.

Aw, man. I just read that other thread. This f***ing sucks. Of course we couldn't be allowed to keep winning. Duque had to get injured. f***in s***.

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ May 20, 2005 -> 07:22 PM)
This game becomes increasingly important as it appears we have young Brandon McCarthy making his major league debut Sunday.

Here we go again.

What? When? Why? Noooooooooooooooooo...

QUOTE(orangekrush88 @ May 20, 2005 -> 05:01 PM)
KILL THE f***ING FLUBS!

And PODS DRIVE Z INSANE! :fthecubs  :fthecubs  :fthecubs  :fthecubs

Unfortunatly pods probably wont even play tommorow. I read somewhere Guillen wants to rest him soon. He wont do it against Prior though because Pods is very good against him. Hopefully he'll wait until monday because he definitely would drive zambrano nuts.

Tribune is saying the wind will be blowing out to right field. I really hope Everett isn't playing tomorrow. Dye is swinging the bat much better than Everett is right now, and there's no reason to put our defense at such a disadvantage.