Who would you pick

Cubs Suck23

If Bill Almon is the worst Sox player ever, they haven't had many bad players. Worst player for me was Scott Ruffcorn. Absolutely brutal. I think he was up with the team for parts of 4 seasons. I never saw him have a good inning. Not one. He was highly touted as well.

I only have to choose one? Damn, that's tough. It's a tie. Jaime Navarro, Juan Agosto, Todd Ritchie & Tony Castillo. I have many but that's all for now. Notice they're all pitchers?

Edited by robinventura23

There was no one worse than Jaime Navarro. We gave that piece of s*** a long term contract for a ton of money, instead of Roger Clemens, and instead of being a stud, he was a complete asshole who would blame the offense for not scoring 8 runs when he gave up 7 in 2 innings. f*** Navarro.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ May 25, 2005 -> 08:32 PM)
There was no one worse than Jaime Navarro.  We gave that piece of s*** a long term contract for a ton of money, instead of Roger Clemens, and instead of being a stud, he was a complete asshole who would blame the offense for not scoring 8 runs when he gave up 7 in 2 innings.  f*** Navarro.

I wouldn't piss on that POS if he was on fire. :puke