*Official* Eric Chavez Speculation/Dream Thread

GreatScott82

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ Jun 2, 2005 -> 09:55 PM)
longest thread ever?

besides the hot chick thread of course

yea and not only that, it is useless because it is impossible to find info in all these pages or follow the conversations. :puke

QUOTE(Mr. Showtime @ Jun 2, 2005 -> 09:56 PM)
Looks like we might be headed that way, and nothing has even happened.

not only has nothing happened, but it's not even being widely reported.

this is what an offday does to us.

QUOTE(Mr. Showtime @ Jun 2, 2005 -> 09:58 PM)
Luckily for you there is no info to find.

yea true, but there was that one link to arlington herald or something. and i was reading about what chavez was saying on dan patrick but now i dont know what pages it would be on haha

QUOTE(Tmar28 @ Jun 2, 2005 -> 10:00 PM)
yea true, but there was that one link to arlington herald or something. and i was reading about what chavez was saying on dan patrick but now i dont know what pages it would be on haha

Everything should be in order of when it was posted, that's not a huge help though I guess.

QUOTE(hi8is @ Jun 2, 2005 -> 10:02 PM)
i havent followed the site for some time and i was just hoping for someone to recap for me because i dont wanna read through 57 pages of posts

=)

there's a rumor that we might trade crede + mac for him.

that is all.

-800 posts.

There is nothing to report.

Chavez did a few radio shows talking about how he feels due to his salary and the A's being bad, he'll be traded sooner, rather than later. That led to every putz and they're brother saying the Sox are the logical team to acquire him.

but there hasnt been any reports of anyone talking about this package

or anything for us to believe it might have validity other then the radio show....

seems to me that this is just chavez saying he will probably be traded... and others just seeming to see the sox as a fit... is this true?

QUOTE(hi8is @ Jun 2, 2005 -> 10:06 PM)
but there hasnt been any reports of anyone talking about this package

or anything for us to believe it might have validity other then the radio show....

seems to me that this is just chavez saying he will probably be traded... and others just seeming to see the sox as a fit... is this true?

There was an article in the Daily Herald talking about how it would make sense, but it wasn't wrote like a trade was being talked about between the teams.

QUOTE(ptatc @ Jun 2, 2005 -> 10:07 PM)
To add to the conspiracy. Do you suppose KW brought BMAC up to pitch in order to showcase him for BB? Remember at the time Duke said he didn't think he needed to go on the DL.

I thought of the same conspiracy idea. Better run you might get to be as cynical as I am!