Our manager is clueless with the bullpen

aboz56

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(JimH @ Jun 2, 2005 -> 04:52 PM)
Can I, can I, please mom and dad, please, can I , can I, I promise I'll clean my room tonite, can I, can I please? :D

:lolhitting

This is heading for b****ass motherf***ing passionless material in a hurry.

QUOTE(JimH @ Jun 2, 2005 -> 11:52 AM)
Can I, can I, please mom and dad, please, can I , can I, I promise I'll clean my room tonite, can I, can I please? :D

Your just jealous that I am going back and forth with princ... and your not. Stop it. You will get your turn someday.

QUOTE(quickman @ Jun 2, 2005 -> 11:53 AM)
Barely a thread goes by without that profanity. Yes i maybe an ass. Again i am ok with that. what are you again?

Boo f***ing hoo Terry...

I bet you drag the little missus around by the hair, too.

:david

QUOTE(quickman @ Jun 2, 2005 -> 11:54 AM)
Your just jealous that I am going back and forth with princ... and your not. Stop it. You will get your turn someday.

I doubt Jim has the ability to act like a $%@$&^ so convincingly.

Lookie there.. I kept it clean for ya.

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Jun 1, 2005 -> 10:12 PM)
What is this some kind of audition?

Screw that, try to win the game...Don't use AAA fodder to try and beat a good team when you have a one run lead.

Exactly. This team is not good enough to put individual games in jeopardy just to see if borderline guys can "cut it". This is a monster thread, but honestly it all boils down to absolutely the most brutal managing I've seen in a long time. This guy got an extension? The White Sox are 11-11 after their torrid start. The Twins never lay down and die. Every game is important, a playoff spot is hardly in the bag.

QUOTE(Yossarian @ Jun 2, 2005 -> 12:03 PM)
Exactly. This team is not good enough to put individual games in jeopardy just to see if borderline guys can "cut it". This is a monster thread, but honestly it all boils down to absolutely the most brutal managing I've seen in a long time. This guy got an extension? The White Sox are 11-11 after their torrid start. The Twins never lay down and die. Every game is important, a playoff spot is hardly in the bag.

Amazing isn't it...?? :wacko:

QUOTE(quickman @ Jun 2, 2005 -> 10:41 AM)
If I am not using tickets I really don't see how offering them to folks on the board is of bad nature. It seems as if you take exception to this. That's ok, if the mods or others find it offensive, please let me know and I will stop. the people that do take them seem to like them and appreciate the fact that they are there, but I will certainly stop this if people are offended.

keep offering them, and I will take them, caught a Dye ball yesterday!!!! I for one, think we should share tickets more, I think everyone should benefit from my season tickets that i dont use.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Jun 2, 2005 -> 12:19 PM)
I think you need to parktake as well, calm you guys down a bit, I feel like this thread has gone from argument to garbage way too quickly.

That's the second time today you've offered me beer... :ph34r: