MOTHERF*CKING B*TCHASS DIPSHIT PASSIONLESS SOX!!!!

BridgeportHeather

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well tonight ought to be another occasion for this thread to be used.  Tor going for the sweep, and Jon Garland on the mound.

It's a 4-game set, my friend. E-Lo goes tomorrow and will dominate his fellow mates, especially after reading what I read today. Only problem is he faces Lidle and out bats are still silent.

Another 1-0 Sox loss I predict, with E-Lo getting robbed yet again.

The date is May 31st, the White Sox lost to Cleveland in 10 innings. I'll keep this short and simple today: This team blows.

CWSOX45

Its June 1st, but I understand the losses mount day after day :lol:

The date is May 31st, the White Sox lost to Cleveland in 10 innings. I'll keep this short and simple today: This team blows.

CWSOX45

Its June 1st, but I understand the losses mount day after day :lol:

Ahhhh s***. LOL yeah they do.

CWSOX45

Here we go again:

The date is June 2nd, and my Motherf***ing b****ass Dips*** Passionless Sox have just been swept by the terrible Cleveland. This is no normal f***in losing streak. This team hasn't looked good since spring training. Jerry Reinsdorf. Do something.

CWSOX45

Unfortunately I have the feeling that this thread may never die. ;)

SS2K3

I will keep this thread going until the end of the year if necessary, or possibly into next season if things stay the same. Hopefully they don't.

CWSOX45

Today's s***head...Tom Gordon...That motherf***ing dildo eating monkey cum sucking b****ass dips***head gave the god damn game away!!! Esteban Loaiza must castrate him, cuz he deserved the win!!!

THIS f***ING PISSES ME OFF!!!!!!!!!

:fyou Tom Gordon

Today's s***head...Tom Gordon...That motherf***ing dildo eating monkey cum sucking b****ass dips***head gave the god damn game away!!!  Esteban Loaiza must castrate him, cuz he deserved the win!!!

THIS f***ING PISSES ME OFF!!!!!!!!!

:fyou  Tom Gordon

Oh Heather... Gross!!

The date is June 6th and my b****ass Dips*** Passionless Sox can't score 2 runs and Buehrle ends up losing a game he should have won.

It's a damn shame I have to keep adding to this thread.

CWSOX45

I hear ya! These motherf***ing b****ass dips*** passionless Sox have just about deflated me...I can't get into the games as much. I guess that's what being a Chicago sports fan is all about these past five years. :(