Bears or Sox? Which gets you more juiced

Even though the Sox are five games up on the Twins and its the middle of June is anybody else ready to start talking Bears as well. As much as I love the Sox I think that bears football still gets me going more.

If you are not a Bears fan sorry but the Sox play in Chicago so support one city and make up your mind. ( Just jokin)

Also when does NCAA 2006 come out. Pretty pumped, tired of playing MVP even though Lance Broadway is 17-0 in the 2008-2009 season :gosox4: :gosox2:

Bears wins :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Bears losses :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I love my Bears and my Sox. The only problem with the Bears is that they have sucked for quite a while now (not including 2001) so you get pumped for opening day and then 5 weeks later they're already in a big hole. Opposed to the Sox who are always average to above average so they manage to keep your interest for longer, only to dash your dreams in September.

I love my Bears and my Sox. The only problem with the Bears is that they have sucked for quite a while now (not including 2001) so you get pumped for opening day and then 5 weeks later they're already in a big hole. Opposed to the Sox who are always average to above average so they manage to keep your interest for longer, only to dash your dreams in September.

Very true but now until about week five or six we still have Super Bowl Dreams.

Don't you think if Grossman stays healthy we may have a shot

o yea and our O-line blocks

Tank Johnson is the newest member of Bad Boy Records because he spits hot fire like Dy-lon

Bad boy cant stop wont stop

you want to hear some poetry motherf***ers? Whooo

Well since I'm not a Bears fan, I'll go with the Sox. :)

I would rather not watch football than watch the Colts though. And Bobby Knight is an overrated piece of trash whose fan base in old imbread hicks from southern and central Indiana.

Try quoting a real basketball coach like coach K or Dean Smith or even Lute Olsen

I am really befounded how you could root for the Sox and not be a bears fan but I am happy that you at least have made one smart choice in whom you root for

Go Sox

Start Watching the Bear and stop watching the Colts and worshiping Bobby Knight

There are plenty of Bears fans at IU find one

At least you are not a Twins or Cubs fan

White Sox World Series Win >>>>>> Bears Superbowl Win...at this point in time at least...I am way more excited about the Sox. And I am a big bears fan and look forward to that season as well...hopefully I can put it off until the Sox win it all!

I was actually just talking about this with a coworker today. He was asking me for advise on his fantasy football draft and I really didn't have an answer for him. Normally by mid-June I am already neck deep in fantasy football stuff. This year has been different, I'm not really even thinking about football at this point, just trying to give all my attention to this season.

I love the Bears and since they only play one game a week (usually), it is easy to get excited about the game all week long. I have NEVER missed a Bears game on TV. I can't get (or afford) tickets most of the time, but I did get to see the Bears-Packers in Champaign (it was an awful game, but a great experience).

Anyway- :gosox1: and GO BEARS!

Edited by skidoochic

I grew up cheering the Bears on and I spent several years as a hotdog and (when I was old enough) beer vender at Bears games, but I have come to care very little about them in the time that I have been away from Chicago. Partly it's their sucking, but it's also that I've realized I enjoy baseball much more than football.

Now, when the NFL treaining camps and then preseason get going it's just a big distraction from the really important sport. :D

But, Go Bears for those that do get jazzed by them.

QUOTE(Benson&Rexage @ Jun 14, 2005 -> 01:48 PM)
I would rather not watch football than watch the Colts though. And Bobby Knight is an overrated piece of trash whose fan base in old imbread hicks from southern and central Indiana.

Try quoting a real basketball coach like coach K or Dean Smith or even Lute Olsen

I am really befounded how you could root for the Sox and not be a bears fan but I am happy that you at least have made one smart choice in whom you root for

Go Sox

If you've ever followed the site or looked at my past posts, I certainly don't worship Bobby Knight. :dips***

QUOTE(Benson&Rexage @ Jun 14, 2005 -> 06:48 PM)

Go Sox

:headshake

QUOTE(Benson&Rexage @ Jun 14, 2005 -> 01:48 PM)

Go Sox

Hostile.

QUOTE(Benson&Rexage @ Jun 14, 2005 -> 06:48 PM)

Go Sox

Befounded?