White Sox at A's 7/2 Gamethread

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Today my son Brendan turned 1. I get done with his party and the cleanup to turn on the TV to see the whitesox getting a final out in a game in the 7th level of hell for a WhiteSox winner. I can sit back now and say the day is perfect. Nice win for the whitesox, and a nice day for my family. Its all good.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jul 2, 2005 -> 10:22 PM)
Today my son Brendan turned 1.  I get done with his party and the cleanup to turn on the TV to see the whitesox getting a final out in a game in the 7th level of hell for a WhiteSox winner.    I can sit back now and say the day is perfect.  Nice win for the whitesox, and a nice day for my family.  Its all good.

Happy birthday to your son. These are the best of times. Enjoy them to the fullest extent. :cheers

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jul 2, 2005 -> 10:22 PM)
Today my son Brendan turned 1.  I get done with his party and the cleanup to turn on the TV to see the whitesox getting a final out in a game in the 7th level of hell for a WhiteSox winner.    I can sit back now and say the day is perfect.  Nice win for the whitesox, and a nice day for my family.  Its all good.

Happy Birthday to Brendan! Maybe it was him who broke the curse :D

:notworthy Brendan!!

QUOTE(SpringfieldFan @ Jul 2, 2005 -> 09:26 PM)
Happy Birthday to Brendan!  Maybe it was him who broke the curse  :D

:notworthy Brendan!!

Well the next generation of whitesox fan is doing well. He was at soxfest earlier this year, and was in Spring Training this year watching our sox on Easter sunday, and he met Southpaw last week at Downers Grove Heritage fest. If I have anything to do with it this kid will be a life long sox fan.

Thanks for the birthday wishes, his little irishness is now asleep. Nothing bonds a father and son like the game of baseball.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jul 2, 2005 -> 10:33 PM)
Well the next generation of whitesox fan is doing well.  He was at soxfest earlier this year, and was in Spring Training this year watching our sox on Easter sunday, and he met Southpaw last week at Downers Grove Heritage fest.  If I have anything to do with it this kid will be a life long sox fan. 

Thanks for the birthday wishes, his little irishness is now asleep.  Nothing bonds a father and son like the game of baseball.

That is sure nice to hear! My 3 yr old daughter and I are bonding pretty well too. She already can say "HE GAWN" better then Hawk :D

SFF

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jul 2, 2005 -> 09:33 PM)
Well the next generation of whitesox fan is doing well.  He was at soxfest earlier this year, and was in Spring Training this year watching our sox on Easter sunday, and he met Southpaw last week at Downers Grove Heritage fest.  If I have anything to do with it this kid will be a life long sox fan. 

Thanks for the birthday wishes, his little irishness is now asleep.  Nothing bonds a father and son like the game of baseball.

Congratulations on your sons B-Day.

:cheers