Pods = All Star

GoArow33

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BDavisFutureHOF @ Jul 5, 2005 -> 02:58 PM)
I will start asking some of the Bulls boards for their participation if it hasnt already been done

be careful, you might make some cubs fans decide it would be funny to vote for jeter

QUOTE(scotty22hotty @ Jul 5, 2005 -> 01:52 PM)
Jeter would never do that, he'd be too busy looking at himself in the mirror...

I got about 500 manual votes in so far

GO PODS

:headbang

Welcome to Soxtalk! :cheers

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Jul 5, 2005 -> 03:31 PM)
Where is this from??

Bob something (Boman?) from mlb.com was on the Score about an hour ago and said that the difference between Pods and Jeter was 5,000 last time he checked, so I'm guessing that's where bench got it from.

QUOTE(spiffalicious @ Jul 5, 2005 -> 03:00 PM)
Bob something (Boman?) from mlb.com was on the Score about an hour ago and said that the difference between Pods and Jeter was 5,000 last time he checked, so I'm guessing that's where bench got it from.

Another new poster! Welcome! :cheers

QUOTE(spiffalicious @ Jul 5, 2005 -> 03:00 PM)

Welcome to Soxtalk :drink

im the sports editor for my college paper and i put a little side bar note with a picture saying. pods needs some love. and it says to go on mlb.com and vote for scotty all day tommorow. hopefully that will get him some votes. :headbang

QUOTE(soxfan3530 @ Jul 5, 2005 -> 05:21 PM)
im the sports editor for my college paper and i put a little side bar note with a picture saying. pods needs some love. and it says to go on mlb.com and vote for scotty all day tommorow. hopefully that will get him some votes.  :headbang

Nice work! :headbang

I've voted at least a few hundred times today. I've done about 4 or 5 twenty minute sit ins that are constant voting, no talkin on IM or surfing the web.