Pods = All Star

GoArow33

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jul 5, 2005 -> 03:21 PM)
Every time I press "vote again," it comes up blank.  Oh well, I voted a good 30 times.

You have your security settings too high. Allow it to accept cookies from mlb.com.

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(KevHead0881 @ Jul 5, 2005 -> 02:19 PM)
Not sure what this means, but a guy on the O's board just said that during the O's - Yanks game today, their announcer said that Jeter would not be playing in the All-Star game.

http://www.orioleshangout.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22303

Probably pissed he didn't get voted on initially and has said he wont play. :crying

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jul 5, 2005 -> 07:36 PM)
I wouldn't be surprised.

I have a great feeling Pods is gonna win.  :ph34r:

Hey Kalapse, you working any of your "poll stuffing" magic or are you doing what everybody else is doing?

OK I made a post to my college football home www.anygivensaturday.com, its a I-AA website, to vote for Pods if no one else is to their liking!!!

I also post at www.baylorfans.com and told them, we here at soxtalk are voting for Oswalt, if they will vote for Pods... Hell 1 vote helps from any message board, get the message out!!!

I also put a word in on www.Redbirdfan.com, my Illinois State Message Board!!!

Edited by WSoxMatt

After one day of balloting, New York Yankees shortstop Derek Jeter leads the American League voting by a hair over Chicago White Sox outfielder Scott Podsednik.

Meanwhile, in Chicago on Monday, Podsednik spent 90 minutes of a two-hour rain delay signing autographs for fans seated behind the dugout. A security guard helped haul in the scorecards and shirts to be signed from the appreciative South Side supporters, while one of Sox manager Ozzie Guillen's sons held up a sign in the background in support of Podsednik's candidacy.

Jeter would never do that, he'd be too busy looking at himself in the mirror...

I got about 500 manual votes in so far

GO PODS

:headbang