Pods = All Star

GoArow33

I thought this was interesting from the MLB.com board:

To:  ALL (1 of 1) 

Hi Everyone, I am a high school teacher who teaches summer school, I e-mailed all my students and said if they come to school today and vote they would get extra credit, all 25 showed up and we voted from 9am until 12pm. So I am thinking well over 2000. We need to get Scotty in. So keep voting everyone, and GO WHITE SOX!

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jul 3, 2005 -> 04:07 PM)
Actually I'd say he very muchso belongs in the game.

i agree...league leader in steals....he does so much stuff on the field that doesnt show up in the box score....when he gets on base it takes so much attention away from the hitter and on to him which helps whoever may be at the plate

QUOTE(PutItOnTheBoard @ Jul 5, 2005 -> 05:55 PM)
i agree...league leader in steals....he does so much stuff on the field that doesnt show up in the box score....when he gets on base it takes so much attention away from the hitter and on to him which helps whoever may be at the plate

I think that's most underrated part of his game or any player who is a constant base stealing threat. The pitcher ends up giving a pitch or two to the batter, plus the ones he does throw he's got the fact that somebody may steal on him in the back of his mind the whole time.

QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ Jul 5, 2005 -> 04:07 PM)
I can't believe there are that many people stupid enough to vote for Jeter. What a tool...

Well, he is leading the league in runs scored. (Note...I'm not voting for him)

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jul 5, 2005 -> 06:31 PM)
Well I finally got off my ass and voted for like 10 minutes.  Must of done at least 50.

We need more! :P

It does get kind of tiring, but after hearing that he was a hair away from Jeter I got my motivation back and have been going pretty die hard all day.

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Jul 5, 2005 -> 06:40 PM)
We need more! :P

It does get kind of tiring, but after hearing that he was a hair away from Jeter I got my motivation back and have been going pretty die hard all day.

Same, I'm in a good groove with it now. I have to watch tonight's game on MLB.tv, since it's on WCIU. So I'll be voting, while I watch the game.

Guys, this is easy.

The Flash application, if saved onto your computer and opened into Flash is just an application that generates random numbers.

The "vote has been accepted" is not deceiving- if you put in the wrong number.. say a 1, the vote still counts. There is no way anything can tell what that number was at the time of the vote. No possible way. I said this last year.

All you have to do is press ALT + <- after you vote and it will take you back to the same settings and votes and number (all you need is a number). The one thing they do to catch you is re-check the option to add you to their mailing list after you vote. So unless you want to uncheck it you get added to their mailing list.

I did make a webpage without the mail options- www.whitesoxwired.com/votenowb****es.htm

I can pump out about 50 votes a minute this way. All I do is enter the information, vote, DO NOT MOVE YOUR MOUSE, keyboard ALT + <- and click vote again. Just keep repeating this process and the votes will start to amount rather quickly.

I can do this while watching the game. Watching the screen out of the corner of my eye to see when it has loaded, then press the appropriate buttons.

Good luck and go Scotty!

QUOTE(YahtzeeSox @ Jul 5, 2005 -> 07:44 PM)
Guys, this is easy.

The Flash application, if saved onto your computer and opened into Flash is just an application that generates random numbers.

The "vote has been accepted" is not deceiving- if you put in the wrong number.. say a 1, the vote still counts. There is no way anything can tell what that number was at the time of the vote. No possible way. I said this last year.

All you have to do is press ALT +

I did make a webpage without the mail options- www.whitesoxwired.com/votenowb****es.htm

I can pump out about 50 votes a minute this way. All I do is enter the information, vote, DO NOT MOVE YOUR MOUSE, keyboard ALT +

I can do this while watching the game. Watching the screen out of the corner of my eye to see when it has loaded, then press the appropriate buttons.

Good luck and go Scotty!

Awesome s*** Yahtzee!!! U are my hero!! :headbang :gosox3:

QUOTE(YahtzeeSox @ Jul 5, 2005 -> 08:40 PM)
Enter all the information and submit your vote.

Then on yuor keyboard hold ALT and press the left arrow button. Submit your vote again. Keep doing that over and over.

when I did this, it had a new validation number and you had to put something in there, wouldnt accept it blank

I got about 50 in less than a minute then it said something like "Your vote was already submitted, please wait while we process your request."

I tried it again and the same thing happened. I guess I'll have to do it every other minute or so. Thanks for your advice Yahtz.

Edited by whitesoxin'