Official game thread for August 10th

Ishmookie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Aug 10, 2005 -> 11:46 AM)
Cy Small is on. 

Rooney & Farmer were just talking about this on the radio. Everytime they face someone for the first time, they look like Cy Young.

Don't they have scouts?

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Aug 10, 2005 -> 11:48 AM)
Do you guys think Braves and Angels fans complain as much about their offenses as we do?

They have the players that can snap out of it. Call me when we have a Vlad Guerrero or a Andruw Jones on this team. Until then, they have no reason to complain.

And Carl with the baserunning blunder.

QUOTE(robinventura23 @ Aug 10, 2005 -> 11:48 AM)
Rooney & Farmer were just talking about this on the radio. Everytime they face someone for the first time, they look like Cy Young.

Don't they have scouts?

Its that our hitters arent patient. If they would take a pitch or two and maybe look for a zone to swing in they would be ok with new pitchers. But the minute someone comes anywhere near the plate the bats are flying into the hitting zone putting it into play.

Edited by southsideirish71

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Aug 10, 2005 -> 11:49 AM)
They have the players that can snap out of it. Call me when we have a Vlad Guerrero or a Andruw Jones on this team. Until then, they have no reason to complain.

Correct, one player makes an offense.

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Aug 10, 2005 -> 10:49 AM)

And Carl with the baserunning blunder.

Konerko's not bad